Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ingenior00
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

AutoPay is not working / Account Suspended

Hi!

Today I received a voicemail indicating that my account was suspended

I have AutoPay active, but I do not know why on this occasion the automatic payment was not generated (the account has sufficient funds)

When he enters my account he tells me:

Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactivate your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service.

Should I make the manual payment, or should I wait for the automatic payment to be executed?

Accepted Solutions
krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

Re: AutoPay is not working / Account Suspended

@Ingenior00 wrote:

mmm, I trying, but always when I tried to make a call or send a message, the machine said my account is not active and I need to make the payment to reactivate the account

I already send a message for the moderator asking help for this issue

Then as I understand, probably tomorrow the problem is fixed?

You can wait if you like, but I would manually add funds either with your CC or a voucher so your phone is working then deal with fixing the autopay. If you try your CC then you will know it is working when the MODs ask you about your CC.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Lieux
Oracle

Sorry for you @Ingenior00 

If your account is suspended and you can't calls or texts...you will need help from the moderator here...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Waiting time is few hours to 2 days...Smiley Frustrated

Lieux
Oracle

Do you have a new credit card or change the info in the old one address or so..?

If yes you will need to reenter the info of your credit card in your self serve account..

Ingenior00

mmm, so bad

Moderator_Team

Hi Ingenior00,

I'm really sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue, but we can surely help you find a solution.

In order to do so, can you send us a private message via the Community?

Sincerely,Public Mobile Moderator Team

Ingenior00

Nope, I have the same information I used since I open the account

Lieux
Oracle

Good @Ingenior00  now you can reply to the moderator they will fix that for you!!Smiley Happy

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@Ingenior00 wrote:

Hi!

Today I received a voicemail indicating that my account was suspended

I have AutoPay active, but I do not know why on this occasion the automatic payment was not generated (the account has sufficient funds)

When he enters my account he tells me:

Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactivate your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service.

Should I make the manual payment, or should I wait for the automatic payment to be executed?

@Ingenior00 

While you wait for the moderator, you could get going using recharge.com and then figure out the credit card problem. You could *try* the 611 service but if your cc isn't working then again all you can do is use a voucher to get going in the meantime.

Ingenior00

I already sent you a message with the issue

Ingenior00

Yes! Thanks

Need Help? Let's chat.