cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

AutoPay didnt go through, and cannot manually pay

This morning my autopay didnt go through for some reason. I tried manually adding a payment over 20 times, tells me it cannot verify my card but my card has never changed. I removed the card and now I dont even have the option for autopay, just to pay manually and its still not working. I've copied my address directly from my bank account, no spaces in postal code, no unit number, I dont know what else to do and I really need my phone.

Mayor / Maire

Re: AutoPay didnt go through, and cannot manually pay

Try paying your account with your valid credit card on file...by calling 611. If that doesn't help, get a payment voucher at 7-11 and dial 611 again. Then click the ? in lower right side of page to start contacting moderator for their help with your credit card.

Mayor / Maire

@lottie 

Website is finicky at times.  Maybe try clearing cache, incognito mode or a different web browser.  Chrome incognito works well with this site.  Give it some time in between attempts.  Sometimes if you try too many times, you can get locked out.  

If that does not work, you may need to contact moderator to get help.  Click on the quesiton mark on the right lower corner and start ticketing process.  

If you need service right away, you might need to buy a voucher either via store vendor or online via recharge.com (service fee applies).  

GR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@lottie  if trying on 611 doesn't work you can wait an hour, go on chrome browser with incognito mode on and clear the cookies and cache and try to add your card again. Don't copy and paste, just write it in like on your statement and like you did with the no space and no apartment number. 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

After looking at the comments it seems like Public Mobile is having all kinds of accounting issues. How much abuse are we willing to take in exchange for this discounted service? 

I've called 611, I've downloaded a new browser, used private mode, deleted cache, ive done everything. I dont live near anywhere that sells vouchers.

GR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@lottie  vouchers are available at most grocery stores and alot of gas stations 

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@lottieVouchers can be purchased at more places than you might think. You can try to contact the Moderators by clicking on the ? on the lower right hand corner, but it might take them a while to respond.

Screen Shot 2019-06-08 at 7.50.15 AM.pngPublic Mobile Voucher Retailers

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You must see that this person has autopay set up and has no other personal options. He legitimately just wants his service returned to normal and assurance that the problem is addressed so it will not happen again. Public Mobile needs to get to the root of these problems instead of hiding behind community commentators offering suggestions that don't address the root problems! Don't moderators/managers see these issues and take them seriously? Current Public Mobile customer service and accounting practices can't be good for business or encouraging for potential customers. 

oh that's great, thanks! I'll try some of those locations. I've heard back from a Mod & my card is now blocked so that'll take a good 72 hrs max. Here's hoping I find a voucher, I'm for sure looking into a new phone carrier after this!