cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoPay did not process by due date and service is now inactive

Creative_ID
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

AutoPay did not process my payment, and now my service has been inactived. Very unimpressed.

Need help ASAP.

14 REPLIES 14

feyn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've got the same problem. I messaged the mods, but if you don't have time to wait for a response, I was able to get it working by changing plan and making a manual payment, so that might work if you need a quick fix.

@DrD wrote:

Look like publicmobile site is down!! or hacked...

@DrD  No, that's not it. I am able to access it and login into my account just now.Smiley Happy

DrD

Look like publicmobile site is down!! or hacked...

DrD

Same propblem here!!

Tried to login my account but site is unresponsive.

Creative_ID

Messaging the mods rectified the issue as of noon today. There was a little delay due to an authentication process and waiting for a subsequent reply.

The problem definitely stemmed from the billing system as my credit card company confirmed everything was OK on their end. They also confirmed no Public Mobile transactions were attempted on the Autopay day nor the day after when I lost service.

I think I was credited the month for the inconvenience. Otherwise I'd have jumped ship.

Thank you all for your help. Smiley Happy

@Creative_ID wrote:

The website has been totally unresponsive for the last little while.

Now that it's back online, attempting different credit cards show the same error..

If you already have a card registered, you could try dialling *611 and see your options there.  Also you could try a different browser or incognito mode.  Waiting an hour between unsucessful attempts is also recommended. 

Edit: I see dialing *611 is already suggested.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you are unable to update your credit card info then try contacting a moderator for assistance.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Creative_IDIt is a known glitch with the system.. also after a few attempts they will get locked out (without you knowing)..

Creative_ID

The website has been totally unresponsive for the last little while.

Now that it's back online, attempting different credit cards show the same error..

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Creative_ID wrote:

When manually attempting to process the payment, I get this error:card_error.jpg

1.  Restart your browser

2.  Delete the old credit card entry

3.  Creat another credit entry.

Make sure the credit card address matches on your statment.
1. If you live in multi-unit building, don't use the unit # or apt#. Just use the building number.
2. If the postal code on your statement has a space in the middle, left the last digit out. PM check the first 6 characters of the postal code only including the middle space.

4.  Test your new credit card entry by adding $1 to you account.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

If there are issues with using a payment card, buying a voucher is another option for getting device restored quickly.  Recharge.com is an online option for buying a voucher.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

If it is inactive and since you tag urgent.. just go to your nearest corner store.. grab a voucher and reactivate your phone that way.. It is a common glitch with Public Mobile.. I suspect it is one of the pressure points.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Creative_ID wrote:

AutoPay did not process my payment, and now my service has been inactived. Very unimpressed.

Need help ASAP.

You can send a private message to moderator to find out why and fix it for next time.  But moderator wait time is 2 - 3 days. 

While you are waiting,

1.  You can call 611 from your phone to pay your monhtly fee using you autopay credit card.

2.  Click on "reactivate your plan" after login

If you cannot add fund to your account using your autopay credit card, you may need to find out why too.

Creative_ID

When manually attempting to process the payment, I get this error:card_error.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.