cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

AutoPay did not process by due date and service is now inactive

AutoPay did not process my payment, and now my service has been inactived. Very unimpressed.

Need help ASAP.

Tags (1)

Re: AutoPay did not process by due date and service is now inactive

When manually attempting to process the payment, I get this error:card_error.jpg

Mayor / Maire

@Creative_ID wrote:

AutoPay did not process my payment, and now my service has been inactived. Very unimpressed.

Need help ASAP.

You can send a private message to moderator to find out why and fix it for next time.  But moderator wait time is 2 - 3 days. 

While you are waiting,

1.  You can call 611 from your phone to pay your monhtly fee using you autopay credit card.

2.  Click on "reactivate your plan" after login

If you cannot add fund to your account using your autopay credit card, you may need to find out why too.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If it is inactive and since you tag urgent.. just go to your nearest corner store.. grab a voucher and reactivate your phone that way.. It is a common glitch with Public Mobile.. I suspect it is one of the pressure points.

Oracle

If there are issues with using a payment card, buying a voucher is another option for getting device restored quickly.  Recharge.com is an online option for buying a voucher.

Mayor / Maire

@Creative_ID wrote:

When manually attempting to process the payment, I get this error:card_error.jpg

1.  Restart your browser

2.  Delete the old credit card entry

3.  Creat another credit entry.

Make sure the credit card address matches on your statment.
1. If you live in multi-unit building, don't use the unit # or apt#. Just use the building number.
2. If the postal code on your statement has a space in the middle, left the last digit out. PM check the first 6 characters of the postal code only including the middle space.

4.  Test your new credit card entry by adding $1 to you account.

The website has been totally unresponsive for the last little while.

Now that it's back online, attempting different credit cards show the same error..

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Creative_IDIt is a known glitch with the system.. also after a few attempts they will get locked out (without you knowing)..

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you are unable to update your credit card info then try contacting a moderator for assistance.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Creative_ID wrote:

The website has been totally unresponsive for the last little while.

Now that it's back online, attempting different credit cards show the same error..

If you already have a card registered, you could try dialling *611 and see your options there.  Also you could try a different browser or incognito mode.  Waiting an hour between unsucessful attempts is also recommended. 

Edit: I see dialing *611 is already suggested.