cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoPay Due date

Akalirai
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I'm on a 3 month auto pay plan. My last payment was Mar 15, and my next payment is due Jun 15. But why does the AutoPay section show there is a one time payment on May 11? What is this for?

Thanks

Amarjit

7 REPLIES 7

@Akalirai wrote:

Public Mobile.png

Hi - see the Available Funds section and the AutoPay section above.

Thanks

@Akalirai The moderator will fix it for you and both dates will show the correct date which in your case is June 15.

Note: Both dates should always be the same!

Akalirai

Public Mobile.png

Hi - see the Available Funds section and the AutoPay section above.

Thanks

thly6127

Hi, can u post a pic so I can help u out. Thanks 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Akalirai , I would not worry too much about that date.  It is pretty much for notification only and not actionable.  It is a glitch that Public Mobile is aware of.  I would have thought this maintenance update was to fix known bugs.  Maybe next time.  

Akalirai

It does show May 11 as the next payment date and June 15 in another section. June 15 is correct one. I contacted moderator team.

Thanks

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Akalirai wrote:

Hi I'm on a 3 month auto pay plan. My last payment was Mar 15, and my next payment is due Jun 15. But why does the AutoPay section show there is a one time payment on May 11? What is this for?

Thanks

Amarjit

@Akalirai That is a known problem that has been well documented. You need to contact the moderators as suggested and ask them to sync the dates otherwise your billing will get messed up and create bigger headache 4u. Good catch!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Akalirai- Any chance you did a manual payment for some reason?  Does the payment appear on your credit card statement?  If you could post a screen shot of your payment history, that might help shed some light on it.  May 11?  Maybe you mean April 11?  If it is a system glitch, you will need to contact the moderator team and ask them to clear it up.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 8AM-Midnight(EST) & Sat/Sun 8AM-10:00PM(EST)

Need Help? Let's chat.