cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto withdrawal for my account

sally1951
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have 3 numbers under my name with public mobile.  I have set up auto withdrawal for one mobile number.  How can I register the other 2 numbers for payment on this account as well?

7 REPLIES 7

angeliquem
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@sally1951 wrote:

I have 3 numbers under my name with public mobile.  I have set up auto withdrawal for one mobile number.  How can I register the other 2 numbers for payment on this account as well?

Hi,

Were you able to set up auto payment for all your accounts? If so, it would be great if you marked this thread as solved so future readers can see how you went about fixing the issue!

angeliquem
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@sally1951 wrote:

Hi, 

To my knowledge you are only allowed one number under one account with Public Mobile.

Therefore, if you have those 3 numbers, you must have 3 separate accounts.

Furthermore, since you used your credit card for the first mobile number, you can use it for only one more. I believe only two accounts can use the same credit card number and it goes to error after that. So your final number needs to be on a different credit card to register for auto-pay.

Jarvar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@sally1951

It looks like you can register the same credit card for the separate numbers. However I believe you need different Self Serve account for each Public Mobile number. I have two numbers with Public Mobile on separate self serve accounts but using the same credit card.

tbark
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yes you will have to set up autopay on each acct, but you can use the same credit card so it all comes out of one acct.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@sally1951 wrote:

Only one number may be managed per account; so, you're stuck with 3. Hopefully, that means you registered for 2 referrals.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

If you are referring to auto-pay, loginto selfserve for each  account add a credit card and then enable auto-pay. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@sally1951 wrote:

You can register more than one account for autpay off of the same credit card.  You will need to login to self serve and go to payments manage payments and add card I believe.  I have always set mine up upon account activation.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.