cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto payment problem

Zargonstudios
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my auto payment didn't work now my phone doesn't work and I can't process the payment manually because it won't verify is anyone else having this problem?

9 REPLIES 9

Do it thru your private messages. Put @CS_Agent  in the send to bar. That simple Simon is a pain the a$$. I never use him. Explain the issue. Include full name on acct, email, ph #, pin # and security question and answer. That should verify your the acct holder but they may ask for: address, payment method, c/c last for digits, last payment amt, date of payment and/or alternate ph # if any. They're done for the day but sometimes work overnight often @Violette_M  is working the nightshift. Be sure to put in the subject bar: acct suspended 3 days won't accept c/c on file. I hope this helps.

Or try muskbird.com for instant top up via ph# as suggested by @Anonymous 

Zargonstudios

My credit card is still working but Public mobile canot seem to verify the trasaction.

Searching this issue on the community borad others have said there cards got block and needed a monirator to unblock them. I also can't seem to submit a ticket via the support chat. Feeling a bit frustrated.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious wrote:

@Zargonstudios   You currently have access to another device with mobile data that you are using? You can do an "instant" top up (takes up to two hours) at recharge.com for a small fee. There are other online top up services as well. They can be entered using your phone number or by sending you a code to enter in your account.

Alternatively if your card cannot be used at all. You could get a friend or family member to purchase a voucher for you and send you a pic of it or the 12 digit redemption number.  Depending on the retailer it's purchased from it could also be listed as the pin# or voucher #. If possible add a few dollars more than what is owed. Sometimes an additional $1 payment needs to be made to restart the account if the reactivate button doesn't work to restart the account.

My experience with recharge.com was upwards to 15 minutes.

The other online voucher vendor that I know of is ding.com.

Then there's muskbird.com that goes directly into your account via your phone number.

@Zargonstudios   You currently have access to another device with mobile data that you are using? You can do an "instant" top up (takes up to two hours) at recharge.com for a small fee. There are other online top up services as well. They can be entered using your phone number or by sending you a code to enter in your account.

Alternatively if your card cannot be used at all. You could get a friend or family member to purchase a voucher for you and send you a pic of it or the 12 digit redemption number.  Depending on the retailer it's purchased from it could also be listed as the pin# or voucher #. If possible add a few dollars more than what is owed. Sometimes an additional $1 payment needs to be made to restart the account if the reactivate button doesn't work to restart the account.

@Zargonstudios wrote:

Thanks but I am in the the backcountry in a off grid cabin.so go gas stations around. But thanks for the tip. Nothing seems wrong with my card it just won't  process. The error message says it can't  verify my information.

@Zargonstudios   If you know the credit card info is correct and up to date and you haven't just added it and the card has been successfully used before then log out. Clear your browser. Reboot the device. Use secret/incognito mode in chrome or Firefox. Try again.

Zargonstudios

Thanks but I am in the the backcountry in a off grid cabin.so go gas stations around. But thanks for the tip. Nothing seems wrong with my card it just won't  process. The error message says it can't  verify my information.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Zargonstudios wrote:

my auto payment didn't work now my phone doesn't work and I can't process the payment manually because it won't verify is anyone else having this problem?

@Zargonstudios  If you need to purchase voucher to get your account paid and reactivated purchasing one from Shell is convenient and valid almost instantly to load on your account. They can be used by phoning 611 as well as thru your account online.

@Zargonstudios Suggest:

a) you call 611 and see if you can make the payment, either with your credit card or a voucher. Reboot your phone if you can make the payment.

b) try logging into your account with a new incognito window.

c) if nothing succeeds, submit a trouble ticket. To get a ticket click https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and enter your question into SIMon.  Follow/invent prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.

d) to survive until you regain service get the Textnow app for free calling/texting on wifi.

Tough spot; good luck.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Have you recently moved?

First login your account and try updating your credit card info.

If you can't get your credit card to work, do you have another card you can try?

Finally you can purchase a payment voucher at a participating shop and load it onto your account. For a small fee, you can also buy them online at recharge.com

Need Help? Let's chat.