cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto pay

JAL123
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My payment is set for tomorrow  But my Plan expired today for some reason  How can I fix this 

22 REPLIES 22

@gpixel wrote:

yeah, but they said their account renews tomorrow. 

My payment is set for tomorrow  But my Plan expired today for some reason  How can I fix this 

I think PM needs to make a sticky on this subject. It alarmed me the first time I saw it. I have been here for over  a year and have never lost service that I was aware of and never had an auto pay failure (<= but am on the hybrid auto pay). 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gpixel : Because the date at the top is the new term. Note it says to pay _before_ that. It's always been a bit confusing for some.

yeah, but they said their account renews tomorrow. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gpixel : While yes it would seem that 9pm PT is when the term ends in BC. But it's also just as well to say that most everything runs on ET around here. So even in NL, the thing renews at 1:30am NL.

@gpixel 

I don't see that @JAL123 lives in BC. We can't all live in the best place in the universe!!

I think @JAL123 may be in a work camp possibly. 

@JAL123 

are you camping?

maybe your phone simply does not have service where you are... your account is renewing today because you live in b.c. public is based on the eastern time zone. I would leave your account alone. the system will withdraw the funds @12:00am. your plan/data will renew @9:00pm today

@JAL123 wrote:

Tried that told me there was money in my account and would not accept payment. As I had fund  I am using Camp internet to chat as I have no phone capabilities 

In the interim. If you have wifi.,....get a Fongo account. Canada Wide calling inbound/outbound. All free including inbound texts. Cost starts if you want out bound texts. 

@JAL123 

Use the lost/stolen function to force the system to take your payment. Suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume your service. Log out and reboot. This should restart your service.

@JAL123 wrote:

Tried that told me there was money in my account and would not accept payment. As I had fund  I am using Camp internet to chat as I have no phone capabilities 

@JAL123 have you used this method before for payment?

@JAL123 wrote:

There is funds in my account 

@JAL123  can you hit the resume/activate button?

1. Log into your Self-Serve account
  2. Go to Plan and Add-Ons > Lost/Stolen Phone
  3. Select Resume/Reactivate Service

What does it say when you call 611 ? Can you top up your account?

JAL123

Contact a MOD here. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Give your name, number and account number. 

JAL123

Or do a manual top up of plan cost plus taxes.

JAL123

There is funds in my account 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@JAL123 

Do you still have services? If yes, this could be your account going through the normal renewal process. The SELF SERVE account can say "expired" or "suspended" on the day of or before your plan is due to renew. So if this is the case, ignore these messages on your SELF SERVE account.

If you have no services, and it is past your renewal, maybe your autopay failed?

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount through SELF SERVE (or by calling 611 if you have a card registered)
  2. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  3. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  4. Select "Suspend Service" Button
  5. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  6. Reboot your phone.

JAL123

No I cannot 

JAL123

No

Can you still make and receive calls?

JAL123

I need my phone for work tonight so doesnt help

JAL123

Problem is I need phone for work 

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

That’s the norm. Nothing to worry about. The status will change when your payment goes through. Service should remain during the process. 

Need Help? Let's chat.