cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto pay

Livluctom
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do i set up autopay? I was in walmart getting help with my account and my auto pay.   We set it up on my credit card and for some reason it didn't go through, my acvount was deactivated.  I know my card got accepted because i was able to top up my account to reactivate my phone without entering a new card.  Why did my auto pay not go through?

9 REPLIES 9

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Livluctom wrote:

How do i set up autopay? I was in walmart getting help with my account and my auto pay.   We set it up on my credit card and for some reason it didn't go through, my acvount was deactivated.  I know my card got accepted because i was able to top up my account to reactivate my phone without entering a new card.  Why did my auto pay not go through?

@Livluctom  As @popping says log in and check that its says you are registered for autopay...and I'm sure you are. However you are one of the lucky few that experience an autopay failure. There is no rhyme or reason to it. It can be successful on your account for years and fail or fail the very first time. The best advice (that many refuse to follow and go thru grief every month.) Is not to rely on autopay. It's also easy to see if it registers properly if you are receiving your $2 autopay reward..if so you are definitely registered. Just treat autopay as an emergency back up plan and just top up your account with your credit card or a voucher if you prefer. You will continue to get the $2 reward, your account will have a balance and autopay will never have an opportunity to fail. Pay it just like your hydro, gas, cable, pm etc....plus there seems to be a tendency for it to fail multiples times if you catch the autopay bug. If you are really concerned you can message the mods but I don't think there is anything for them to do until  IT is able to fix the software? issue that causes it.

kerago
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You do everything online. It's easy. If it didn't work just try again later. If you did that in the last couple of hours it might be the problem since there is a sit maintenance going on until 10 

@Livluctom wrote:

Yes

The quote button helps others know who you're replying to.  Any success figuring the payments out?

Livluctom
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Livluctom 

PMST.png

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Livluctom wrote:

Login to your self-serve account.

Do you have the following sentence at the bottom of your overview page after login?

"You are currently registered for dynamic Autopay"

If yes, your need to create a moderator support ticket using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page check your account before you next renewal date.
Moderator wait time is up to 2 days.

tsparkle21
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Livluctom wrote:

Sign in Self-Serve, go to Payment and click on Manage Auto-Pay.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@LivluctomLog into your selfserve account and look under Payment. You should able to do a one time payment to get your phone working again. Autopay is not very reliable, I would sugest pre add some balance to your account (perhaps 1 month's plan's worth).. if autopay works, it won't touch the balance, but if it doesn't work, it will take the plan from your balance and you don't have service disruptions.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Livluctom sometimes autopay doesn't work!  Were you up for renewal and the autopay didn't kick in and the next day your plan was suspended? 

Need Help? Let's chat.