cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto pay

Maha1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My credit card has expired so my auto pay is not going through.  I am having trouble creating a self-serve account. Can i set up auto pay with my new credit card in person or by phone anywhere? 

9 REPLIES 9

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Maha1 wrote:

Yes when i put my number in it says number is invalid or account has already been created but i don't think account has been created because i don't remember it so it won't even let me get past that. Does that mean i need to contact moderator and what happens in that case? 

If you activated your account online, your self-serve account already created.  Just use your email address and password supplied during activation.

If you activated your account in-store, you need to create your self-serve account using the link in your welcome email from PM.  You need a working SIM card to receive your 6 digits code by text message.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Maha1 wrote:

Yes when i put my number in it says number is invalid or account has already been created but i don't think account has been created because i don't remember it so it won't even let me get past that. Does that mean i need to contact moderator and what happens in that case? 

If you don't know the password for the account that was already created, you should now contact the Moderators who will reply to your private message or reply to your support ticket created by the SIMon bot - they will take up to 48 hour to reply.

Maha1

@Maha1How did you setup your account? via a store? or online?

Look at the documentation the store had given you.. is your email correct?

Did you try register the account if you setup at the store via selfserve.publicmobile.ca?

List what steps you had taken since we dont' know in order for us to help you.

TheGx

@Maha1 wrote:

@GinYVR  in that case, can you tell me how to do that? Im not sure why im having trouble with it. I must be doing something wrong. 

First, you have to know the correct email address that was used to set up your account, if you don't know it or keep getting it wrong, you'll have to contact the Moderator Team to help you.

If you do know it, then just click the "My Account" in the top right corner of your screen, then click "register", and follow all the instructions there.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Maha1 wrote:

My credit card has expired so my auto pay is not going through.  I am having trouble creating a self-serve account. Can i set up auto pay with my new credit card in person or by phone anywhere? 

Try using a payment voucher from 7-11 type of store and add it to your account by dialling 611. Alternative is using on-line payments like ding.com or recharge.com...but you'll pay a bit more for their services.

Once your plan is back up and running, get cc drama straightened around.

Good luck.

TheGx

What is the trouble you have setting up the self serve? If we can't help you you'll have to contact the Moderators by clicking the ? button at the bottom of your screen and create a support ticket.

Maha1

@GinYVR  in that case, can you tell me how to do that? Im not sure why im having trouble with it. I must be doing something wrong. 

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@Maha1The only way to setup auto pay is via selfserve. So you have to get that working if you want to update credit card for auto pay. Unfortunately this is the way that Public Mobile is setup.

Need Help? Let's chat.