cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto pay??

mnicole_87
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When paying auto pay is it not supposed to only charge you $48 if your on the $50 plan??

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@geopublic wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@hycm53 wrote:

@mnicole_87 wrote:

When paying auto pay is it not supposed to only charge you $48 if your on the $50 plan??

No, PM will charge $50 on the $50 plan but will give you $2 credit.

Well...no. If autopay is set up (and no other credits or rewards) then the credit card is supposed to get a charge of $48 + taxes.

I've seen a few posts about people not actually getting their autopay reward. Even any rewards for that matter.

If this is the case for @mnicole_87 then they will need to contact the @Moderator_Team (< Click this) to sort it out.

From my PH first AP charge was the whole amount. I'm assuming @mnicole_87  was asking about the first AP charge. The AP reward gets credited in the account funds after the first payment is processed.

Yes I suppose by the community sign-up date of the OP that one could have otherwise assumed that maybe they're a new customer. So I can certainly stand corrected.

I had assumed something like the next renewal or two. And many older legacy customers have barely existed in the community in this time to the point of even just recently creating a community account. But yes...this one was today.

@Anonymous wrote:

@hycm53 wrote:

@mnicole_87 wrote:

Well...no. If autopay is set up (and no other credits or rewards) then the credit card is supposed to get a charge of $48 + taxes.

I've seen a few posts about people not actually getting their autopay reward. Even any rewards for that matter.

If this is the case for @mnicole_87 then they will need to contact the @Moderator_Team (< Click this) to sort it out.

From my PH first AP charge was the whole amount. I'm assuming @mnicole_87  was asking about the first AP charge. The AP reward gets credited in the account funds after the first payment is processed.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mnicole_87 wrote:

$48 + tax if you do not have any available fund in your account.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hycm53 wrote:

@mnicole_87 wrote:

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@mnicole_87 wrote:

@mnicole_87  First bill will be $50.Second renewal will be $46. Third renewal and onwards the charge will be $48.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@mnicole_87 wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.