cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto pay

jolyntadoss
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My auto pay used to be on the 27th of each month then it became 24th now it's become 19th I am I paying for 20 days a month? And it has not taken the money from my account and my account is suspended - what is wrong public mobile?

7 REPLIES 7

@popping wrote:

@jolyntadoss wrote:

in two or three months it has moved from 27th to 19th - my credit card is not expired and works fine 

Did you changed plan on the middle of a 30 days cycle?

Please post a screenshot of your payment history so that we can find out what when wrong.

Please mask out personal information from the screenshot.

@popping  has nailed the cause of the extreme date changes.

@jolyntadoss the only way renewal dates change (other than by 1 or 3 days) per 30-day cycles is when an immediate plan change is processed, or you ask the Moderator_Team to do an immediate plan renewal (example you've run out of data, and wish to renew plan in full, rather than purchasing $10 or $30 addon).

There are no preset autopay dates.  Whenever your next 30 or 90 days is due, it will kick in dynamically for any amount due that isn't already in account.

Murco
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Did you try and add the $1 to your account?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jolyntadoss wrote:

in two or three months it has moved from 27th to 19th - my credit card is not expired and works fine 

Did you changed plan on the middle of a 30 days cycle?

Please post a screenshot of your payment history so that we can find out what when wrong.

Please mask out personal information from the screenshot.

jolyntadoss
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jolyntadoss wrote:

My auto pay used to be on the 27th of each month then it became 24th now it's become 19th I am I paying for 20 days a month? And it has not taken the money from my account and my account is suspended - what is wrong public mobile?

PM plan are 30 days plan - not monthly.  The renewal date moves around depending how many days in a month.

Is your credit card expired?

Can you add $1 to you account using your autopay credit card?

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
Plans are 30 days, not 1 month.
Need Help? Let's chat.