Auto pay

mncallis42
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi iam trying to setup auto pay? 

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@will13am wrote:

Well done everyone.  It seems these days I am always too late to get a word in.  

Well come on! 12 minutes!? Sleep much?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@will13am  well you beat me. I guess I'm going to go check out the lounge.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Well done everyone.  It seems these days I am always too late to get a word in.  

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@mncallis42  see screenshot below to see where to do it in your self service account 

Make a patment.png

When entering your debit/ credit card information:
1. Enter the credit card address exactly as it appears on your statement ( capitalize all if necessary ).
2. Leave the apartment field blank, if applicable enter your apt in the street address field ie xxx - street address.
3. Enter your postal code without spaces ( if there is a space on the credit card statement then enter the first 5 digits only with the space).

Welcome to the community. Stay safe. 

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@mncallis42 

Setting up AutoPay means that you earn $2 every 30 days!

To set up AutoPay, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘Register for AutoPay’. From here, you can sign up for AutoPay or remove the feature, if you no longer want payments to automatically occur. If you would like to change the card that is automatically charged, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you to update or remove your credit or Visa Debit card.

You can find more info regarding accepted credit cards here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/qc/get-help/articles/pay-for-your-services-online

Hope this helps.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@mncallis42 Hello go into your self serve account under payments and you can set up your credit card there if you don’t have a self-serve account set up then use the email that you used for signing up and create a password good luck

Need Help? Let's chat.