cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto pay

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Auto pay did not work last night it would have been m first payment with auto pay I had a small balance but I should have been charged 36. I woke up to no service I’m still registered for auto pay. This was not a good experience 

5 REPLIES 5

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes at work and I also removed auto pay and re-added it I had to click on something used card for auto pay when I added my new card and all looked good but I forgot to click on use card for auto pay 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@111111 wrote:

Auto pay did not work last night it would have been m first payment with auto pay I had a small balance but I should have been charged 36. I woke up to no service I’m still registered for auto pay. This was not a good experience 

@111111  If you phone is currently working my advice is stay away and check it back tomorrow.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Sorry I forgot to say

You should manually withdraw funds enough for payment or more and click reactivate

If you still have no service, restart phone

If that doesn't work report it lost and in couple of minutes found then restart phone

If that doesn't work, add another dollar to your account and restart

If that fails contact the Moderators

GR
Mayor / Maire

@111111   can you log in to your account and manually make a payment and then click on reactivate? 

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

It's bad, I think the people should be warned.

It fails way too often

It should be treated only as reward collection tool and a backup if you don't make it, it MAY kick in but no guarantees.

I used the sms message that renewal is coming as a reminder to top up manually.

I still receive the rewards

But I don't rely on auto part of it at all

Need Help? Let's chat.