cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto pay update credit card

Reimer29
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to update my credit card as it expires this month.  I am set up for autopay.  

I fill out all all the information and the. It says my credit card company has denied the transaction. 

I called my my credit card and they said no they did not deny it 0 dollars was put through.  They said something is wrong on public mobiles end. 

3 REPLIES 3

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

If you are unable to get it to work, the only other recourse is to seek moderator team assistance.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Reimer29
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks I have already tried removing the credit card and adding a new one.  

I have also also tried adding my address different ways it still won’t work 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Reimer29, please remove and try adding your credit card again.  If you live in a high rise, please leave the unit number field blank.  Do not insert space in the postal code.  If the address is very long and includes directional information at the end, try going without it.  I don't recall what the max length is.  Sometimes too many characters messes the system up.  Once the credit card is added, do a $1 top up to verify functionality. 

Need Help? Let's chat.