cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto pay....suspended account mistake

ROOT23
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Today I went to check my account and saw a zero balance and a suspended situation. I then decided that I had made a mistake previous and I need it to fix things so I change my plan for a much lower rate $15, and proceeded. To my surprise upon getting my new reduced plan it showed then I had a balance of $45. Essentially my other plan of 60 dollars a month was successfully debited from my credit card account although your site suggested otherwise to make a long story short I ended up losing five gigs and $15 because of your notification which was bogus. Having a warning message which I found later that auto pay was successful or the account is suspended ...... Is absurd.

could be true depending on if you use auto pay I find absurd anyways I won't be making that mistake next month just thought I'd share.

5 REPLIES 5

catchat3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Oh no! Thank you for the heads up. I'm sorry this happened to you. I hope it gets resolved.

@ROOT23  We often learn best thru our mistakes...but it was an honest mistake that you won't make again. Contact the moderators by clicking on the (?)at the bottom right of your screen and submit a ticket via Simon explaining your issue to the moderators. ie. Moderators or rep, no human, account specific issue, keep following prompts til you can submit your ticket

@mimmo  and @kselmak  are correct. Just ask for the moderators  to remove the remaining funds to cover your previous plan and activate it. Keep an eye on your private message box at the top right corner of your screen for a little number to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly to messages will speed up your service times.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Please message moderators https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

and see if they can reinstate your old plan as you wouldn't have touched it If not for the message. Hopefully you get a sympathetic ear the first time you try

Good luck

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I believe the message does state if you have autopay enabled to disregard the messages.

Being so close you could ask the mods to give you back your original plan and debit the remaining balance.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Yeah, your not the first to fall victim to those bogus messages, @ROOT23 . It has been brought up time after time that they are unnecessary and serve no other purpose than to confuse people. Unfortunately, they are a "feature" of the system.

Hopefully, it will be fixed someday. Up until then, users are advised to ensure the money is there before 7pm EST and then stay out of your self serve account until the following morning at 10am or so. Especially if your service remains working.

Live and Learn eh?

[

Need Help? Let's chat.