cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto pay set up

Avlynn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can not set up autopay with reward code. Do I have to get new SIM card and phone number to use reward code?

7 REPLIES 7

@Avlynn  don't buy another sim card. We are trying to help you. If you buy another card and activate it. Then that means you'll be playing two plans.

Take a step back here 

Who just joined you or your daughter?

If your daughter referred you and you just joined....send a private message to moderators at link below with your daughter's referral code.

Give your name, account number, etc and say I was referred by this code. 1a1a1a (wtv your daughter's code is)

If you referred your daughter. Give her your code and she contacts mods.

Reach them at this link.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

It will likely take a few days for the mods to credited the account if all is ok.

Avlynn

Sorry I will try and pay 10 dollars for new SIM card and create new account. Since you get 10 dollars to activate account. Just didn’t want hassle to change but oh well.

@Avlynn  Did you just refer your daughter?. Or she referred you?

If she just joined there would have been a section in activation page for her to enter your referral code. If she didn't she would have to open a ticket for moderator's to see if they can apply it manually.

Simon.JPG

Ie private message at link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

If she's had an account for awhile now then you do not qualify and you're out of luck. You can't go back weeks and ask for a referral code to be applied. It it was in last few days then maybe. No guarantee though!

Avlynn

I want 1 dollar off to my daughter every month and won’t let me enter code how do I do that when account is set up? Do I get new SIM card and phone number to qulify?

Shipwreck
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Avlynn wrote:

I can not set up autopay with reward code. Do I have to get new SIM card and phone number to use reward code?

You shouldn't need a code to setup your autopay and receive the reward for it. Once you set up autopay the $2 reward is automatically added to your account each month, just prior to your account's renewal date, and before your monthly payment is due.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Avlynn 

Do you already have an account with Public Mobile?

Setting up AutoPay means that you will receive a $2 credit every 30 days.

To set up AutoPay, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘Register for AutoPay’. From here, you can sign up for AutoPay or remove the feature, if you no longer want payments to automatically occur. If you would like to change the card that is automatically charged, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you to update or remove your credit or Visa Debit card.

And as mentioned, if you want to use a referral code, that's reserved for a new activation.

@Avlynn wrote:

I'm not sure what you mean by reward code.  Autopay doesn't need a code. Are you asking about a referral code?  Also, being referred only happens during activation.

Need Help? Let's chat.