cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto pay service loss

chevy4484
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So my phone's stopped working Thursday night and even though I'm on auto pay they still(sat) don't work. Have contacted admins no response. I even tried making a payment and it shows payment will be applied to my Nov bill, so this month's is paid in their system, no payment taken from my card, and I can't do anything to fix it. So very frustrating. 

7 REPLIES 7

hongduong
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

check your simcard if it's defective

@chevy4484 

Autopay does fail sometimes.  Maybe screenshot your payment history page to give us some more information.  

If suspended account and no available funds, manually load funds equivalent to your month's plan.  

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@chevy4484 wrote:

So my phone's stopped working Thursday night and even though I'm on auto pay they still(sat) don't work. Have contacted admins no response. I even tried making a payment and it shows payment will be applied to my Nov bill, so this month's is paid in their system, no payment taken from my card, and I can't do anything to fix it. So very frustrating. 

@chevy4484   You should have received a response from moderators before now and you should send them another message if the suggestions don't get your account working.

Does your account show suspended?    If it is do you see a Reactivate button, maybe try clicking that to see if it pushes the payment and then restart your phone. 

It's recommended to use incognito/private mode on the browser and make sure to clear your cache/cookies too when logging into your self serve account.

@hairbag1  try the lost/ stolen trick to reset your service.  From your self service account enable the lost/ stolen feature log out, wait 5  minutes, log in and take it off. Log out and restart your phone. 

20200504_182846.jpg

If this fails contact the moderators and ask them to reset your service for you. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try making a manual payment of a $1.  Try rebooting your phone.  Also try making your phone lost then wait 5 minutes then mark it found.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@chevy4484 wrote:

Dial 611 to get an account status.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@chevy4484 wrote:

Put phone in Airplane mode for a minute, then off Airplane mode. Restart phone.

Does that help ?

Need Help? Let's chat.