cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto pay problems

Butterfly1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone!

I am currently registered for autopay with my account, however, two times in the past two months it has not went through even though my credit card is valid. The first time I manual put in pay due amount and it worked. This month, that has not worked and my account is suspended. Even when trying to change the card and pay the error message I get reads “there are sufficient funds within the account”. As a result, I am not recieving calls or texts. Help would be appreciated. Thanks 🙂

9 REPLIES 9

You can purchase a voucher, dial 611 and follow the instructions to apply voucher and payment. Then try reactivating your my account using the reactivate link. Or contact a moderator and explain your situation . Click on the green questionmar in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon. Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one. 

@Butterfly1 wrote:

@gblackma no it was not

Butterfly1

@dabr  i tried that and it did not work, there is a $4 credit on the account

Butterfly1

@totalUser  i may switch to that

Butterfly1

@gblackma no it was not

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

My advice would be to manually make payment when paying other bills to avoid this exact situation. I advise this to everyone i know

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Butterfly1 Also could you check If your credit card has been charged? 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Butterfly1  If you see funds in your account as suggestd by @chrisbasm , do you also see a reactivate button, if you do can you click and see if it unsuspends your account?

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Based on your message of sufficient funds try dialing 611 and see if payment can be applied. If not, contact a moderator and explain your situation . Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon . Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one.  Also, since your autopay  has failed twice, you might consider applying the required funds a couple days in advance of the due date. 

@Butterfly1 wrote:

Hi everyone!

I am currently registered for autopay with my account, however, two times in the past two months it has not went through even though my credit card is valid. The first time I manual put in pay due amount and it worked. This month, that has not worked and my account is suspended. Even when trying to change the card and pay the error message I get reads “there are sufficient funds within the account”. As a result, I am not recieving calls or texts. Help would be appreciated. Thanks 🙂

chrisbasm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Butterfly1- Is there currently an account balance equal or greater than your plan cost?

Need Help? Let's chat.