cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto pay on, service suspended

groan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My wife's account got suspended after a month of usage (were on a 90 day plan). Auto pay is and was set up but her account got suspended.

I had to process a payment to get her unsuspended. I looked at transaction history and there was none! How is that possible? she's been using the phone all month.

Thoughts?

15 REPLIES 15

@Janicet

Is your service working? If so, relax and let the system do it's thing - it's the normal course of action. Ie payment date is the day before payment is charged to your account, "plan suspended" showing when it's not... we all agree that it can be confusing! We recommend not even going near your account on the renewal date if you have auto-pay on, most often the attempts to rectify manually create a problem or two that needs to be solved by the moderators.

If you don't have service: Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, phone number, and detailed description of the problem.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

Janicet
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Auto pay was to have gone through yesterday 17 Oct. The payment has not yet been processed and my account is now suspended. Should I just go ahead and make a payment through the website or will it be fixed tonight.

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

it definitely feels like PM has a lot of new bugs lately.

groan

my issue has been resolved.

If yours is still yet to be resolved please be patient. I'm sure they had a lot of issues today to go through.

TimeGlass

I definitely agree. I hope that this situation poses a lesson to be learned haha. I only found out because I couldn't send or receive text messages.

carlshields
It's frustrating and ironic because I signed up for a 90 day cell phone plan so that I wouldn't have to worry about my phone for about 90 days.

I do have a suggestion related to this mess though. If your account is suspended they should send a text message immediately notifying you of this fact. I only figured out my account was suspended because I tried to switch over to cellular data when my Wi-Fi was acting up. Even then I didn't realize that it was a problem with my account overall and not just data until I tried to make a call.

TimeGlass

A lot of us are in the same boat. But that also means that it will take them a while to resolve our issues. We'll be twiddling our thumbs until then...

carlshields
I am having the same problem. 90 day plan 30 days in and has been suspended. I already sent a private message to moderators my account number and phone number.

Raven_Jet
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Not everyone is affected by this bug.

groan

Thanks, So it seems.

My account and my son's account are both fine. Just my wife's was suspended.

TimeGlass

Yeah, I setup my account on Aug 2. Seems that the 19th of each month is the standard rollover date since a lot of us had this problem today. I don't think AutoPay registers that we are paying for 3 months at a time, so it instead reverts back to the monthly rollover date regardless of how much you paid in one go. Frustrating to deal with, but such is technology.

groan

Well my wife is on a business trip so I had to pay, I didnt see that the payment had already gone through. was confused.

anyways, I hope they are able to credit my account for the double payment or refund.

TimeGlass

There's definitely an issue on PM's end with AutoPay. A lot of us woke up this morning to find out that some aspect of our service got cut, only to go online to find out that our accounts were suspended even though we fully paid for the 3 months when we set it all up. I had to pay again to restore my connection. I've sent a pm to the mods maybe half an hour ago with no reply yet...all we can do is wait for now.

groan

OK, It seems I did pay back in July. I had the date range set to the wrong setting.

Screenshot of my past payments. you can see in july I paid 165 for 90 days and auto pay was enabled.

Now just had to do it again.

Need a Mod please

kyVxgVY

Dragonstew
My wife and I had this happen to us this morning . We contacted a moderator at 9 this morning but are still waiting to get it sorted out. We are also only one month into a three month plan. With auto pay. It's going onto 4 hrs I am wondering if I need to contact a mod again
Need Help? Let's chat.