cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto pay for one of my phones was cancelled.That problem happens often.

yaroslav1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

6 REPLIES 6

CDLS

My card is not expired.  And I sent an auto-message and I am so happy that someone from Moderator Team (Arturo) replied right away.  He said it was an error and he would report it so it will not happen again.  I am glad I am with Public Mobile. 

Regards...

Barbie2
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@CDLS are you saying your cards are not expired? 

I would check all of my accounts if I was you to make sure that the same card is being used with each. 

Enjoy your day! 

CDLS

My AutoPay was always good.  They took payment for 3 months on May 1st, but on June 23 they sent a message that the card registered for AutoPay will expire in 7 days.  I checked my PM account and it seems fine (?). Sent message and now waiting for the Moderator Team to contact me.    

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@yaroslav1 contact mods, and they may try to fix it: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator Meantime, add funds manually just in case.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@yaroslav1 as this keeps happening often. You should consider manually applying payment when you receive your payment due notice 3 days before. It seems that for a minute few there are consatant autopay problems. Stay safe. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@yaroslav1 

Once autopay fails the first time on your account it is more likely to fail again. You can have the moderators look into the cause and adjust your account to hopefully prevent it from reoccurring. Or you could just manually top up your account each month before your renewal like many of us do to avoid this issue.

Need Help? Let's chat.