cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto pay fail

JessyF
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account has been suspended? I'm on auto pay and have funds? Is this being corrected and how long will I be without service? The message says to disregard the message but i have a feeling that isnt going to help... What now?Screenshot_20190501-084942.png

20 REPLIES 20

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@problems wrote:

I tried to make a manual payment, and that got my account unsuspended. BUT it basically means I paid twice for the month of May 2019. I seriously hope I get credited $15. Otherwise i'm switching providers

Send a message to the moderators to get that fixed/credited; you won't be left paying twice for one month of service.  To send a private message to the moderators click here.  Response time is within 48 hours. 

Moderator hours:

Weekdays 8am to 12am (Eastern time), Weekends 8am to 10pm (Eastern time)

problems
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I tried to make a manual payment, and that got my account unsuspended. BUT it basically means I paid twice for the month of May 2019. I seriously hope I get credited $15. Otherwise i'm switching providers

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@andrejd71 wrote:

Last week my account was suspended without any reason, and I paid for it even thought it was not over due to remove suspenision.  Today, 7 days later I am getting notification from Public Mobile that I own then money AGAIN.  What the f*** is going on with Public Mobile.  One payment was not enough so it charge me again.  Due date it says on the automated message is tomorrow May 2nd, 2019.  Make sure you fix this.  I have been your coustamer for almost 10 years and you never had any issue with my payments.

@andrejd71 send a private message to the moderators to have a look.  To send a private message to the moderators click here.  Response time is within 48 hours. 

Moderator hours:

Weekdays 8am to 12am (Eastern time), Weekends 8am to 10pm (Eastern time)

problems

I have a similar problem... I set up an automatic plan change to switch to the new $15 30 day plan. On April 30, the plan changed and I was charged $3 to my credit card, with the other $12 paid for by rewards/promos. I have paid everything I need to pay by April 30. But on April 30, my plan was "suspended" for some reason and the problem continues today. I have no service, no data, and cannot receive texts. I really hope Public Mobile fixes this ASAP because I need the texts for 2FA login on some websites.

andrejd71

Last week my account was suspended without any reason, and I paid for it even thought it was not over due to remove suspenision.  Today, 7 days later I am getting notification from Public Mobile that I own then money AGAIN.  What the f*** is going on with Public Mobile.  One payment was not enough so it charge me again.  Due date it says on the automated message is tomorrow May 2nd, 2019.  Make sure you fix this.  I have been your coustamer for almost 10 years and you never had any issue with my payments.

rgruihn

But then should auto pay not kick in? My autopay failed and then when I tried to manually that failed too. I don't think this will fix the issue, but worth a shot. 

@JessyF, your account is waiting for $9 to be paid.  I don't know how i missed it earlier.

Make the $9 payment, and it should start working.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@JessyF wrote:

My account has been suspended? I'm on auto pay and have funds? Is this being corrected and how long will I be without service? The message says to disregard the message but i have a feeling that isnt going to help... What now?Screenshot_20190501-084942.png

@JessyF  From my experience when the Plan Due date is different then the AutoPay Due date and there is an Amount Due ($9.00 in your case) then it would be best to make a onetime payment before the renewal date to avoid situations like this in the future. If your Amount Due: was 0 then more than likely it would not be a problem the and dates would have synced up after the renewal.

Always make sure that the Plan Due date is the same as the AutoPay due date.

JessyF

I can't ignore it my phone no longer works...not sure what part of No Service you didnt understand?

@Jessica_T wrote:

@JessyF  Just ignore it, it should renew fine later tonight

rgruihn

Too late. I tried erasing my credit card info and putting the same credit card info back in, but now the system is refusing to accept it the credit card ino.

Jessica_T
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@JessyF  Just ignore it, it should renew fine later tonight

rgruihn

I am in the same boat. There are hundreds of complaints of this nature all over the community pages and no one is getting any answers!

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Seems like you do not have enough balance in account, i know you register the auto pay. But the auto pay not working well sometimes, so you can manual load your money before auto pay date/renew day. Now you can send private message to MOD, but meantime, you can load the money manually, to see if can get back your phone service. 

Hi @JessyF, did AutoPay take your funds and add it to your Available balance?  Has the balance been processed yet?  

If your account has a big orange/red box, what does it say?  Is today your payment date or renewal date?

@JessyF wrote:

Once again phone no longer works(account suspended) and I have Already reached out to mods with No reply!

Thanks for trying to help but i need solutions lol

@JessyFRest assured that the moderators will reply back and fix the issue. Just need to be patient.Smiley Happy

JessyF

Once again phone no longer works(account suspended) and I have Already reached out to mods with No reply!

Thanks for trying to help but i need solutions lol

@JessyF wrote:

My account has been suspended cant text or call A voice message saying you cant call because you dont have service. I notice several other posts in forum with similar issue? If this is a problem with their system why wouldnt they release a blanket statement of what to do or how long it will take for services to be restored? PM to mods has gone unanswered so far. What a gong show! lol

@JessyF  For your issue you need to contact Public Mobile. Click here 

The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern).

Hope this helps!

JessyF

My account has been suspended cant text or call A voice message saying you cant call because you dont have service. I notice several other posts in forum with similar issue? If this is a problem with their system why wouldnt they release a blanket statement of what to do or how long it will take for services to be restored? PM to mods has gone unanswered so far. What a gong show! lol

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Early in the morning on renewal day, the account goes through a weird transformation including suspension.  This is normal.  It looks like the process is taking longer to complete.  The key takeaway is to ignore what is happening in the account unless the service has actually been affected.  Just let the system do it's weird and wonderful transformation. 

buchaneer52

This happened to me as well yesterday- the renewal date of my plan. However it happened at 8:00 AM in the morning. It says on your profile page that re-new before 11:59 PM or account will be suspended. My phone still worked during all of this. I had sufficient funds in my account to cover the re-newal and I have autopay set up. I private messaged the moderator group but I received no reply. Around 4 hours after I noticed this, everything re-set, my payment was deducted from my balance and all the accounting was updated in my profile. I guess the notice at the top of my profile page to "Ignore this notice if you have sufficient funds or have autopay set up" is the best advice but it's unsettling to look at my account and see a bold red notice saying "Account Cancelled". I think there's a glitch in the Publc Mobile accounting software. I really should have gotten no cancellation notice. Maybe just a notice that my account  had processed my payment.

Need Help? Let's chat.