cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto pay didnt work, but always did in the past

Michelle_e
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Auto pay didnt work this renewal for some reason, but it alway has been fine in the past. To get my account to work I had to login and press the pay now button (account was essentially suspended anbd not working today) to get my service back, however, I didnt receive the auto pay credit this renewal credit on the bill

There have been no changes to my account since last renewal, therefore I would like the auto pay credit added back in. Seems like it is a glitch on PM's side

please advise

8 REPLIES 8

You are welcome. You might also consider adding your payment a couple of days before its due to prevent this from happening again at an inappropriate time.

@Michelle_e wrote:

instructions worked perfectly, thank you

Michelle_e

instructions worked perfectly, thank you

Michelle_e

Thank you everyone, yes the account is working. I'm just hoping to not lose the autopay discount.

Thank you for the suggestions everyone!

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Michelle_e wrote:

Auto pay didnt work this renewal for some reason, but it alway has been fine in the past. To get my account to work I had to login and press the pay now button (account was essentially suspended anbd not working today) to get my service back, however, I didnt receive the auto pay credit this renewal credit on the bill

There have been no changes to my account since last renewal, therefore I would like the auto pay credit added back in. Seems like it is a glitch on PM's side

please advise

@Michelle_e Sometimes, Autopay doesn't work properly. In order to prevend such problems like yours, it is recommended to do manual payment even with enabled Autopay.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Michelle_e wrote:

please advise

PM billing system can sometimes glitch.

Are you able to logon your self-serve account?

If you see a button to reactivate service, click on it to make a manual payment and get your phone back on track.

If I understand you correctly, your autopay didn't work and you got your account reactivated on your own? If so, good for you. @CS_Agent can help for sure, but they'll likey just make sure your $2 gets applied to your next cycle. 

Was the $2 added to your Additional Funds. If so, you'll have the same result without @CS_Agent . If it did not, they should apply it for you next cycle if you send a ticket.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you are having trouble with your services, the next step is to contact a moderator. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help -> Click on Chat with Simon- on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me!"

Lowufo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I would open up a ticket with a moderator so they can fix the issue and apply the proper rewards. Click on the ? bottom right to open a ticket

Need Help? Let's chat.