cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto pay didn't work

lw3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, today my plan was scheduled to be renewed as i have autopay but now i have no service at all. What do I do to get this resolved? I have been using Public mobile for a year now and have never had an issue with autopay.

11 REPLIES 11

moondog
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Manually loading funds does and did not solve the problem of auto pay not working.

lw3

Thanks you too!

You're welcome.  Smiley Happy

Don't feel silly.  It is a common occurrence....  Have a great week...

lw3

Done and done. Service is up and working now.

thanks so much! I feel silly but at least it was an easy fix 

@lw3

Great.  Then it is an easier solution.  Don't have to wait 48 hours for moderator.  Update your credit card and do what @will13am suggested.  Manually load up funds equivalent to your plan cost and it should re-activate.....  

lw3

I feel so silly. Yes! Apparently Public Mobile account had an old expiry date. I don't event remember getting a new card.

Thanks for everyone's help. I really appreciate it!

@lw3

If that does not work with manual reloading, you can also try calling 611 to see whether you can pay via the phone.  Follow the prompts.  

Is your credit card expired?  That is one common reason why autopay sometimes does not work.  

lw3

Yikes! Okay thanks. That's a great idea. I don't want to be without any service for that long.

Thanks

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@lw3, are you able to go into the account and do a manual top up and renewal?  You could give that a try while waiting for moderator team support.  They are quite backlogged these days.  Responses times can be as long as 48 hours. 

lw3

Renweing the same plan.  Thanks, I will try the mooderator.

I appreciate your help!!

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Were you renewing the same plan?  Or trying to change to a different one?  There is a glitch that sometimes happens when you try to change plans using future date.

In any case, you should contact the Moderator Team so that they can reactivate your account.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.