cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto pay did not go through, unable to pay manually, account suspended

nikenick92
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been a Public Mobile customer since January 2019 and always have had auto pay activated with no issues until now. Today I received a text notification that my payment was not received and my account was now suspended. I have double checked and there is no issue with my credit card that I use for auto pay, I used it today with no problem. I tried to make a manual payment as well and it says my credit card info cannot be verified. Thank you for your help

3 REPLIES 3

nikenick92
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes, this is correct. For whatever reason Public Mobile did not charge my credit card that I've hooked up with autopay yesterday, and my account was immediately suspended. I did not have any phone service for the entire day because I was not able to make a manual payment either. I was finally able to make a manual payment this morning so my service is restored but I'm worried this will happen again next month. There is no explanation as to why auto pay did not work, PM is trying to blame it on my credit card but it has been working perfectly fine with other vendors yesterday and today. I also wanted an account credit for being without service the entire day yesterday but they are unwilling to offer it, saying the issue is not on their end. 

@slash407 wrote:

i dont get it.....if u miss a payment, ur account doesnt go into suspesion right away......how long was it?? u didnt get a message about it in the process? regardless, u need to contact the mods and wait now, u can try the lost/found phone. Adding funds as people have said in tghe past but if that doesnt work, u gotta wait for the mods

Actually @slash407 , if your payment is due and the payment is not completed  your phone line will get suspended immediately.  As a pre-paid service if you haven't made your payment for your new term you will not have any service.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@nikenick92 wrote:

I have been a Public Mobile customer since January 2019 and always have had auto pay activated with no issues until now. Today I received a text notification that my payment was not received and my account was now suspended. I have double checked and there is no issue with my credit card that I use for auto pay, I used it today with no problem. I tried to make a manual payment as well and it says my credit card info cannot be verified. Thank you for your help

If tonight is your renewal date...just ignore the message. If your card has worked in the past, it's likely just going to renew tonight without issue. Check on it first thing in am.

Need Help? Let's chat.