cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto pay credit card info changed

melchen2001
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just received a new credit card with same number but different expiring date and code on the back of card. Do I need to tell public mobile this? I tired to do it through my account but didn't change.

Can someone help? thanks a lot

10 REPLIES 10

@betty2 wrote:

i get so stressed trying to get help on this public mobile

See your post here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/now-do-i-change-my-credit-car...

@betty2 wrote:

@betty2 How so? You posted a question in another thread and the reply came in a matter of minutes.

betty2

@TeresaReid 

To update your card info clear your browser, open only one tab in secret/incognito mode using firefox, chrome or safari. Go to the payment page. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to "manage card". Click on it. You'll see "remove card" and "replace card". I prefer to use replace card. Enter your billing information using ALL CAPS. Once updated make a payment and reactivate if necessary. Reboot phone. If it wont take payment try to do this thru 611.

@TeresaReid 

Was your renewal overnight? Are there enough funds in the account and it won't reactivate? Or do you need to update the card info first?

TeresaReid

Having the same issue with new credit card info but my phones will not reactivate 

@melchen2001 

If the above suggestions don't work, the website is finicky at times.  You could try a different web brwoser, clearing cache or incognito mode.  

@ChuckYeah wrote:

Here's a quick set of directions from @sandpublic .

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/How-to-change-credit-card-in-...

Change the expiry date and your three digit code on the back of the card, I think.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@melchen2001 hi yes you need to go into your self serve account and delete old card and put new one in its place under manage my card

Need Help? Let's chat.