cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto-pay and loyalty rewards have been accumulating as available balance. How do i use it?

regio2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am on the 2016 fall promo for previous freedom mobile customers. 

It seems like the $3 loyalty reward and $6 auto-pay reward have been accumulating on my account instead of being applied to my auto-pay charges.

How do I make sure that the next auto-pay doesn't charge the full amoutn again and uses all the available balance? 

4 REPLIES 4

saje_ward
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Did you get this resolved OP? I am on the same plan and my rewards are applied every payment so I have never paid the full $120.

@regio2 There has been a flukey issue with AutoPay for Legacy customers, I wonder if you were affected by it also.

If you have AutoPay turned on, turn it off, sign out of Self-Serve, then turn it back on.

As you've been here a long time (I'm on the same plan) do you have an extremely large available balance?  My rewards are used every renewal, and I never pay the 'full' price of my $120+taxes plan.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@regio2 As @geopublic said, you need to contact the Moderators to find out what have happened in your account. But most of the time, the reward portion will be applied first to your current charges. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@regio2 wrote:

I am on the 2016 fall promo for previous freedom mobile customers. 

It seems like the $3 loyalty reward and $6 auto-pay reward have been accumulating on my account instead of being applied to my auto-pay charges.

How do I make sure that the next auto-pay doesn't charge the full amoutn again and uses all the available balance? 

@regio2  It should your account balance first during renewal so something must be messed up. 

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Note: Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

* Please note that account verification will be required when contact the Moderator Team *

Need Help? Let's chat.