cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto pay = an extra 500mb of data (Not receiving it)

tellawella
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Anyone have problems with auto pay and not receiving the extra 500 mb that goes with making your payments automatically?

6 REPLIES 6

As @ShawnC13 mentioned above, there was a $30 for 500 mb plan in 2018 that was changed to $25 for 500 mb in early 2019. At this time the 500 mb Autopay bonus did not exist for these plan but was available on all plans above this one in cost. Then around March-April 2019 or so (I can't recall exactly) the 500 mb Autopay bonus became available on this plan as well but only by selecting to change plans to this new plan that included the bonus. If that wasn't done you will still be on the old plan that doesn't include the bonus. If this is the case, do a plan change to the current $25 plan and select "Change at Next Renewal" so you don't lose any of the current plan days that are fully paid for.

A plan change was required from the previous $30 plan to the $25 plan as well and I have no doubt that there are still people out there paying $30 with no 500 mb Autopay bonus. It is important to keep up with plan changes to ensure that you continue to receive the best deal possible.

AE_Collector

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Hi @tellawella 

To receive bonus you have to be just enrolled with autopay, so if you don't have a card but have somebody who does add trusts you with their card you can actually use it to get the rewards, but you can still buy vouchers at the gas station and apply them to your account before the due date so that autopay never executes.

Check the status of your autopay, it's not only that you have to have the card on file, you have to authorise public mobile to automatically take the money from the card in a case there is not enough on the account by enrolling that card for autopay.

If your autopay is enabled and you are still not getting your bonus, please contact the moderators 

Thanks

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@tellawella What plan are you on?

For example, the $25 plan has 500 MB of data. With AutoPay enabled, you will get 1 GB (extra 500 MB) every 30 days.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Make sure when entering your credit card info to  leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

If you are having trouble with your services, the next step is to contact a moderator. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help   -> Click on Chat with Simon- on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me!"

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@tellawella wrote:

Anyone have problems with auto pay and not receiving the extra 500 mb that goes with making your payments automatically?

What plan are you on?  How long have you had the plan as it always hasn't been an extra 500mb with autopay.  Can you post a screen shot of your overview page from self serve with personal data blocked and we can get a better idea on how to help you.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@tellawella wrote:

You just need to register your card on your account. You'll be credited $2 at every renewal.

I have been receiving AutoPay credit for a year now. Since I logon my account regularly, I still top-up prior to the renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.