cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto pay - 90 day payment

paul_1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had been paying for my service every 90 day, after changing my plan was switched to 30 day payment cycle.  I understand the 90 day payment option is no longer available.  Any change that it will be offered again?  I was talking to a family member and they would like to change plans  and keep 90 day payment option and have been holding off because they prefer the 90 day payment plan.

5 REPLIES 5

@gblackma wrote:

@paul_1  I rather doubt it. The only difference between the 90 and the 30 day plans other than the payment is the LTE speed throttled to 3mbts on the 30 day plans. Stay safe. 

90 day plans did not mean full LTE speeds. There was a time when both the so-called 3g and LTE plans were both offered in 30 and 90 day terms.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@paul_1 wrote:

I had been paying for my service every 90 day, after changing my plan was switched to 30 day payment cycle.  I understand the 90 day payment option is no longer available.  Any change that it will be offered again?  I was talking to a family member and they would like to change plans  and keep 90 day payment option and have been holding off because they prefer the 90 day payment plan.

There's nothing stopping you pre-paying 90 days worth and let it renew a 30 day plan every 30 days. Turn on autopay too and still get the $2 reward even though it's not being actually used.

The other benefit of the 90 day plan was to spread out limited features like data over those 90 days.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@paul_1 wrote:

@paul_1 hi if they like their plan they should probably keep it the way it is since I doubt it if it will be offered again once it is changed,have a great day 😁

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

I doubt it will be offered again.  All plans are now 30 days.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@paul_1  I rather doubt it. The only difference between the 90 and the 30 day plans other than the payment is the LTE speed throttled to 3mbts on the 30 day plans. Stay safe. 

Need Help? Let's chat.