cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto paid is not working?

edykh1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Today 19th July is my plan payment due day. I have registered for auto paid since I started like couple yrs ago. But today is not working. I did receive the msg said my due day is soon if Isabel autopaid pls ignore this msg. But until now the auto paid is not working so I add funds to my account. And I trying to paid for it. But it said I own $0. I can’t make payment and autopaid is not working. And my plan said plan expired so my data is not working. So how do I slove the problem. Thanks. 

10 REPLIES 10

edykh1

Everything is working good today.  Thanks you everyone. 

bravo_md
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The PM web page for your selfserve account is usually down for maintenance and not acessible between the hours of 12 midnight and 3am ( ET ),more or less.  That is probably when all the autopays are processed. So your EXPIRED statis will change over to ACTIVE in your selfserve account by morning.  So like everyone else said already, do nothing till morning and all should be back to nornal.     This is what I've noticed as late yesterday.    

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@edykh1 wrote:

Ok I will wait til tomorrow. And see what happen then. Thanks you. Will update later. 

Today is your payment due day. 

You account status will be expired tonight.  You call is working.  Don't do anything until you renewal is completed.

Around 2am ET on your renewal day(the day after the payment due date), PM will add fund to your account for your rewards.  Then, it your available fund is not enough to pay for your 30 days fee, PM will tap into your autopay card to get enough fund to pay for your next 30 days fee.  By morning, you account status will back to active.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@edykh1 wrote:

Ok I will wait til tomorrow. And see what happen then. Thanks you. Will update later. 

The fact that you can still call suggests that tonight is your renewal. No texts could be that you're on the $10 plan. No data could be that you had an add-on and it finished. All kinds of possibilites.

Also, the renewal date goes a little weird. Before renewal, the date will be your last day of the term. At midnight ET of renewal night the date inexplicably changes to the next day. So it can be confusing.

But the main point is that if your services are working then just let it be.

@edykh1You can try the Lost / Stolen / Found trick... that is the hail mary process people do here. Try that and see if you get a working plan again.

edykh1

@edykh1 wrote:

My text msg and data is not workings. Phone cal still working. I add money to my account and try to paid. But it said I own $0 amounts. And said my plan expired. So how can I paid and make my data working again. 

Calls work so you aren't expired.  If you are on $10 plan with data added, it could mean text and data run out.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@edykh1 wrote:

My text msg and data is not workings. Phone cal still working. I add money to my account and try to paid. But it said I own $0 amounts. And said my plan expired. So how can I paid and make my data working again. 

Which plan are you on?

If this is your renewal night then leave it be until tomorrow morning.

edykh1

Anonymous
Not applicable

@edykh1 wrote:

Today 19th July is my plan payment due day. I have registered for auto paid since I started like couple yrs ago. But today is not working. I did receive the msg said my due day is soon if Isabel autopaid pls ignore this msg. But until now the auto paid is not working so I add funds to my account. And I trying to paid for it. But it said I own $0. I can’t make payment and autopaid is not working. And my plan said plan expired so my data is not working. So how do I slove the problem. Thanks. 

Do you mean your service isn't working? Or are you just wondering what's going on your self-serve?

Need Help? Let's chat.