cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Top Up Failing

crhbf
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to top up, but it will not seem to load, then if I try it says "Your account has already enough balance" - but the funds that are there are the Rewards funds only.

4 REPLIES 4

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Something isn't right.  One option for customers is to renew immediately to a different plan.  What might be enough funds to cover an existing plan may not be enough for getting a new plan.  I suggest trying again using incognito mode or a different browser.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@crhbf wrote:

I am trying to top up, but it will not seem to load, then if I try it says "Your account has already enough balance" - but the funds that are there are the Rewards funds only.

@crhbf  If you don't mind posting a screenshot of your selfserve landing page minus any personal/account info of course so that we can help you.Smiley Happy

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

The Rewards funds can be used to pay your bill.

What is the amount due? And what's the available balance?

Do you still have phone service? When is the renewal date? Do you have AutoPay enabled?

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@crhbf wrote:

Most of the research I have done, this message can be a glitch or small outage

What happens if you try to make the payment using *611 on your phone? Does it go through?

Need Help? Let's chat.