cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Payment

jmuench
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If I for instance have auto pay set up and it says pay $xx.xx by 11:59pm August 19 - when does the auto payment happen?

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jmuench wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@jmuench wrote:

If I for instance have auto pay set up and it says pay $xx.xx by 11:59pm August 19 - when does the auto payment happen?

My suggestion though....is don't wait for auto pay to kick in. A couple of days before or the day of your renewal just log into your account and add the amount of the balance due from the card you have set up for auto pay ( or any other method i.e. vouchers). This way your renewal will be seamless...no chance of the notorious auto pay glitch! Auto pay is a great back up plan if you forget to top up but statiscally you will eventually get the glitch and go thru unneeded frustration.

I never added funds or anything, and I had absolutley no issues - hopefully things continue that way

Exactly. There are likely at least several hundred thousand customers using autopay without a thought or care in the world. It just keeps renewing.

We don't know what if any commonality exists for those customers that do seem to have a problem from one month to the next.

Glad to hear it worked fine for you. As it should. As always with any automatic payments anywhere...just keep half an eye on the payments being made.

jmuench

@darlicious wrote:

@jmuench wrote:

My suggestion though....is don't wait for auto pay to kick in. A couple of days before or the day of your renewal just log into your account and add the amount of the balance due from the card you have set up for auto pay ( or any other method i.e. vouchers). This way your renewal will be seamless...no chance of the notorious auto pay glitch! Auto pay is a great back up plan if you forget to top up but statiscally you will eventually get the glitch and go thru unneeded frustration.

I never added funds or anything, and I had absolutley no issues - hopefully things continue that way

jmuench

Everything went off without a hitch, I was a bit worried as I had read many posts with auto-pay issues.  

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@jmuench wrote:

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@jmuench , auto payment takes effect the following day after the top up day.  It used to be early morning but these days it seems to complete much later in the day.  Regardless, there should be no service interruption.  Just don't interfere when the account shows as suspended. 

Need Help? Let's chat.