cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Payment not happy

Doris1977
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am have an issue getting the system to accept my master card for atuo payment.

I have cleared my browser history, cookies ect.

I have also left the appartment number blank and have not used any special charcters in the address and used all caps in the postal code with no spaces.

The system still refused to accept the information for my card, and says to contact the bank which I have done and everything is fine from the banks end.

What else can we do to get myself signed up for autopayment.

Help Please

Doris

6 REPLIES 6

Doris1977
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you putting the apprtment number as part of the address and leaving the spot for the number blank worked 🙂 

the moderators may want to incorporate this solution into the tips also as the current tip just suggests you leave the appartment number blank.

Thank you agian 

Doris

@Doris1977  If you have not tried more than three times. Use a different device...desktop or laptop or do a soft reset of your device. Then try again using incognito mode.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Doris1977 After moderators release lock on that card, try again. If you still can't make it work, you might have to try a different card.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Doris1977 

Make sure your address match the address on your master card statement.

Try another card you have.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Doris1977 , payment cards can get locked out after several failed attempts to use it.  Likely that's what affecting you.  You will need moderator team assistance to apply your payment card.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. If use of smartform brings no joy, then use the following direct link to private message the moderator team. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Doris1977 wrote:

I am have an issue getting the system to accept my master card for atuo payment.

I have cleared my browser history, cookies ect.

I have also left the appartment number blank and have not used any special charcters in the address and used all caps in the postal code with no spaces.

The system still refused to accept the information for my card, and says to contact the bank which I have done and everything is fine from the banks end.

What else can we do to get myself signed up for autopayment.

Help Please

Doris

Public Mobile accepts credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) and Visa Debit cards that have been issued by Canadian or American financial institutions and are associated with addresses in Canada or the U.S

Try these...

1. Make sure the spelling of your name is exactly the same on both PM and your bank

2. If you live in an apartment, try adding the apartment to the address line:

For example: 1-123 Main Street

Need Help? Let's chat.