cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Pay

Gin14
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I have auto pay set up and it seems that every third month I loose service.  Today I have no service.  When I go into my Account it says I'm set up with auto pay.  It also tells me there's no funds and it needs a payment by November 20th.  I got a text Oct 21 saying thanks for your payment.  Why does this keep happened every three months.  I want this to go seemlessly like it use to.  The past 9months have been like this.  Also I send a payment today and my phone still have no service.  My account has a 40 credit.  What's going on? 

13 REPLIES 13

Gin14

So it sounds like I'm set up for it minus the glitch every few my months.  Thanks again. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Gin14 wrote:

...  Also, what does dynamic auto pay mean? Does that differ from auto pay? 

dynamic auto pay = PM server with take enoung fund from your autopay cc or debit card to pay your plan fee less reward and available fund.

If you have 32 avaialble fund + $2 autopay reward and you have a $40 plan, one your next renewal date, PM will take $35 from your autopay card to pay for your renewal.

$40 - $3 fund - $2 reward = $35.

Gin14

I was using a phone to do all of this. Not sure how to turn on Java Script.  Is that for a PC? 

Gin14

Well I tried two things at once.  One was a phone reboot and the second one I deactivated my account using your guidelines.  The phone now works.  Not sure which of the two fixed it.
 I'm still suspicious as this seems to happen every few months.  I would still like to get a moderator to look up my account and see if anything is wrong.  After following some links that have been listed here, I get into a page where it says PM but I'm unsure how/where to write the message.  Also, what does dynamic auto pay mean? Does that differ from auto pay? 

Thanks everyone for all your tips.  You are all so very helpful.  🙂 

DL888
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Doesn't sound right, contact the MOD, hit the? icon.

@Gin14 wrote:

Yes I sent a payment again today.  I just want the phone to work.  This has been happened over and over.  I'm also haven't a hard time contacting a moderator.   Simon sends me a link.  I click on it and it says 411, something went wrong.  

@Gin14  Make sure you have Javascript enabled and accept cookies turned on.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Gin14 wrote:

Hello, I have auto pay set up and it seems that every third month I loose service.  Today I have no service.  When I go into my Account it says I'm set up with auto pay.  It also tells me there's no funds and it needs a payment by November 20th.  I got a text Oct 21 saying thanks for your payment.  Why does this keep happened every three months.  I want this to go seemlessly like it use to.  The past 9months have been like this.  Also I send a payment today and my phone still have no service.  My account has a 40 credit.  What's going on? 

If you recieved a "thanks for your payment" on Oct 21" ...your account should be in good standing until Nov 20. If you're sure your phone is working properly and you still have no service then something is amiss. Log into My Account...does your plan show as Active or something else. Follow instruction from others to contact a moderator.

- Cycle phone off/on to see if it gets going again.

- Log into My Account / Plan and Add-ons / Lost -Stolen then click Suspend, then log out. After a few minutes, log back in and repeat steps but this time Resume service and log out...then reboot phone again.

Let us know what happens...good luck.

popping

@Gin14 wrote:

Yes I sent a payment again today.  I just want the phone to work.  This has been happened over and over.  I'm also haven't a hard time contacting a moderator.   Simon sends me a link.  I click on it and it says 411, something went wrong.  

What is your account status?

Try add $1 to your account to provision to trigger PM server to provision your account again.

The trick to get SIMon to give you working submit ticket link is to ask a question.  Then keep asking to contact human one or more times.  SIMon will eventually give you a working sumbit ticket link.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Gin14 wrote:

You shouldn't need to pay again if you are already upto date.  Try sending a message here if you are having problems with SIMon.  Click this: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Gin14

popping

@Gin14 wrote:

Your last renewal date was Oct 21 and your phone was working until today.

Am I correct?

Why are you pay again today mid-cycle?

Something is wrong with your account.  Only moderator can access your account.

Create a moderator support ticket using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.
Keep asking SIMon to "contact human" for one or more times. SIMon will eventually show you the "Submit a ticket" button. Click on submit button to get the create ticket screen.
Moderator wait time is up to 2 days.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Gin14 wrote:

That shouldn't be happening if you have enough funds. 

I think you should ask the moderators to take a look at your account in case there is something at their end that is causing the problems.  Submit a ticket via SIMon here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

While you wait to hear back, try the lost/stolen trick, log into your account click plans/add-ons tab, click phone lost and suspend service, log out and wait 5 mins and the log back in and report phone found and resume service and log out and restart phone.  Sometimes this will reset your account/SIM.

Edit:  BTW the fastest way to get SIMon to open a ticket is to type in 'speak with rep', then you should an option to 'contact moderators', click that to submit your ticket.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Some people have problems with autopay and keep a small amount of funds in their account in case autopay doesn't work.  You could submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Need Help? Let's chat.