cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Pay

RedSands
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am new to Public Mobile and have set up with auto pay. My question is with auto pay am I correct my account will be to my credit card each month and nothing more to do? Now if I decide to change my plan later with auto pay is there anything more that I have to do to make sure account is paid?

thank you

2 REPLIES 2

RedSands
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you answers the question I am good now.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@RedSands wrote:

I am new to Public Mobile and have set up with auto pay. My question is with auto pay am I correct my account will be to my credit card each month and nothing more to do? Now if I decide to change my plan later with auto pay is there anything more that I have to do to make sure account is paid?

thank you

You are correct, once autopay is set there is nothing to do.  When your 30-day renewal comes up PM will take any rewards earned (Autopay, referrals, Loyalty) apply them, then take any amount you may have in Available funds and anything remaining will be charged to the card on file.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.