cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Re: Auto Pay

@AngieCupello wrote:

Yes it does I have been using a V/D card for years it wasn't until the last 3 months that I have had to do manually even though my card number is in there.

If you V/D is stored in PM and you can use it to top up manually....then contact a MOD. 

AngieCupello
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I only have one V/D card & it seems to be a malfunction within their system. I have my card number in my account & so it should automatically be taking the money from my account & yes I have taken my card out & re-entered it in doesn't make any difference still doesn't work.

PS: I don't have the old V/D card as it no longer worked and this one was a replacement for that one just with a different card number and expiry date.

AngieCupello

What you are saying below should be the process but it is not the process as PM has my card info in my profile and has yet to once pull out a payment which means PM is costing me more for my service every month because I have to get a voucher & these cost more. There is no way to add PM to my banking to pay direct from there or I would do it and save the hassle.

AngieCupello

I am using a Tangerine V/D card which is the same company my other V/D was with & it was pulling the payment automatically but now with my new card it won't do it.

Need Help? Let's chat.