cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Pay question

Moe1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am with ATB. It does not have the visa / debit capabilities. Is there somewhere I can forward a direct deposit sheet in to? I do not own a credit card. But really want to sign up for Auto pay. TIA

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@surreyboz wrote:

@Moe1 wrote:

I am with ATB. It does not have the visa / debit capabilities. Is there somewhere I can forward a direct deposit sheet in to? I do not own a credit card. But really want to sign up for Auto pay. TIA

You can get any Vanilla Branded or any other Brand of Prepaid Master Card or visa which let's you assign a postal code via there balance check website. Then you can use that card for Auto Pay. 

I found that the MyVanilla brand (from the same people) didn't work anonymously. The Vanilla brand can all be done anonymously. No need to register anything with them. Just use the card numbers on their site to "sign in". It's just a balance check. But you don't have to sign in at all anyway. Use any ol' address when entering it in here. Same quirks of course...no unit # and 6 character postal code.

These can be found just about anywhere gift cards are sold.

surreyboz
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Moe1 wrote:

You can get any Vanilla Branded or any other Brand of Prepaid Master Card or visa which let's you assign a postal code via there balance check website. Then you can use that card for Auto Pay. 

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@Moe1 Unfortunately that won't work. But you can get something like KOHO, a prepaid visa card, to use for autopay.
Need Help? Let's chat.