cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Pay didn't work

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi currently I have auto pay set up on my account and for some reason the payment was never taken off my account. Now my phone doesn't work and auto pay is currently active? Do you know why auto pay never worked, and can my phone be re-activated?

8 REPLIES 8

@shskr wrote:

So if your account goes in to suspended mode and you have to activate another credit card to take advantage of autopay credits and promotions, do you lose the rewards/ promotions?

If that happens while autopay is active with a valid card contact the moderators.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

shskr
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

So if your account goes in to suspended mode and you have to activate another credit card to take advantage of autopay credits and promotions, do you lose the rewards/ promotions?

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you everyone for you quick responses, I have manually paid my balance.

Monica_M
Customer Support Agent

Hey @449287!

Thanks for reaching us, we are really sorry to read about that inconvenience, and we know how important is for you to have your service active.

We would like to take a further look in your account to see what happened with that, you can send us a private message through the following link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage

I hope you find this information useful, have a great day ahead.

Kind Regards,

Monica

Public Mobile Community Moderator

Anonymous
Not applicable

First try it different browser internet, 

if you have credit card expiry date.

First you have to removing the existing card and add your new credit card

You have to Re-enter credit card information .

Like your name and credit card number and expiry date.

if not working you have to try to log out from your account and close all browser internet after 5 mint login.and if you dont working 

you need send a private message To

public mobile customer support team (Moderators)>> Click here 

When are Moderators available and how long till I get a response.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.

Moderators are available:

• Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 9 PM Eastern time.
  • Saturday and Sunday from 9 AM to 7:30 PM Eastern time.

And be patient please

Good Luck

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@449287 wrote:

Now my phone doesn't work

@449287My previous message was based on this comment. Not if your account said "suspended" and phone is still working.

I take your message as, your account is actually service level suspended.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@449287 wrote:

Hi currently I have auto pay set up on my account and for some reason the payment was never taken off my account. Now my phone doesn't work and auto pay is currently active? Do you know why auto pay never worked, and can my phone be re-activated?

Can you do a manual payment with the registered card?

You can also buy a voucher from recharge.com to get you going.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@449287 wrote:

@449287

"Simply make a one-time payment from the “Payment” tab in Self-Serve and opt to pay the “Amount Due”. This will cover the new plan cost less any partial payment that was taken. After successful payment, your services should be fully reactivated. If your services aren’t restored, please reach out to our Moderator Team ASAP and they will help get things sorted out. "

If your current "amount due" shows $0, try private browsing / incognito mode or call 611.

If no matter what you try you cannot make a payment with your card you can go to recharge.com and purchase a payment voucher.

If you are still in a "current market plan" you can try doing a one time manual payment and then doing a plan change. Once paid if it still doesn't reactivate you can try the "lost/stolen" trick or add another manual $1 payment. LOST/ STOLEN TRICK HERE Remember to reboot your phone after each step.

Fair Warning. Unfortunately, sometimes auto pay fails. Think of auto pay as a method for public mobile to charge you IF your account does not have sufficient balance. If you have sufficient balance it does not need to autopay, but auto pay is still configured so you get the reward. I highly recommend everyone to top off in advance as this process can prevent the somewhat common occurrence of autopay failure which causes a HUGE pain in the butt account suspension and loss of service.

Need Help? Let's chat.