cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto-Pay before due date

Camjam_65
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So I was originally on a 75$/90 day plan. I requested a change to 25$/30 day plan on my next billing cycle, which should be June 16th, today I noticed $25 was taken out by auto pay - seemingly a month early, the due date in my account still remains June

3 REPLIES 3

Timbits93
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm on the same exact boat as you as I was on a $75 / 90 Day plan and have put in a change request to $25 / 30 Day which takes effect June.

I was charged the full amount of $25 + tax a month early in May, rather than the Auto Pay date. It did not take into consideration the auto pay or loyalty rewards, which for me totalled $3 per month.

The moderator was not very useful in their reply, as they said its a PREPAID service (they did capitalize it in their reply) but that still makes no sense since why would i prepay 2 months in advance? Also they never touched on why the charge was the full amount and not the net amount of rewards accumulated on the account.

I should add that the plan has not changed yet and is still on the $75 / 90 Day Plan with the change effective in June

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Camjam_65 wrote:

So I was originally on a 75$/90 day plan. I requested a change to 25$/30 day plan on my next billing cycle, which should be June 16th, today I noticed $25 was taken out by auto pay - seemingly a month early, the due date in my account still remains June

@Camjam_65  Sounds like the system did an immediate plan change instead of the next renewal date. To verify if that is what happened check your payment hustory.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Camjam_65 , payment issues like this can only be resolved by the moderator team.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.