cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Pay - Card number can't be changed

asripati82
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I would like to change the auto pay credit card number, however your system doesn't accepting this.

I contacted my card issuer and they confirmed that they approved the autopay setup, however still your system is not accepting my new credit card.

Please help me to fix the same, 

Regards

Anil

7 REPLIES 7

@asripati82 wrote:

Thanks, i have tried but still didn't work

@asripati82  When entering the postal code do not enter any spaces. Also do not use the unit number field even if you live in an apartment or condo 

asripati82
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks, i have tried but still didn't work

Also try using thel latest versions of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, or Internet Explorer 10 and above. For the best experience, enable cookies and JavaScript on your browser.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

) Login to Selfserve, click Payment tab.
2) Below "One Time Payment" and "Manage Auto Pay" options there is a very small link
"Manage my card - Update or remove my Credit or Visa debit card"
3) two options are available: "Replace this credit card" and "Remove this credit card"

Use "Replace this credit card" to update the CC info

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@asripati82 Try again using the Chrome browser in incognito mode.

ipkonfig
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Please get in touch with the moderators. They can help you unblock the new credit card.

Also, please ensure that you are putting in the credit card details as it is present in the credit card file. 

ZfromVanC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

It might be happening if your new card has an expiry date of 2025.

Try contacting a Moderator to help solve the issue:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Depending on how busy they are it can sometimes take up to 2 days to hear back from them, so be patient.

Need Help? Let's chat.