cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Pay $2 not apply

cheowk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I sign up with new line (for my dad) with my credit card at the store. when i get home, i change the credit card to my dad's credit card, i never get the the $2 credit. on the status, it mention my plan is on the "dynamic Autopay" not sure what does it mean?

PS: I sign up my line with my credit card and never change the credit card info, the $2 credit apply to me in couple days.

12 REPLIES 12

appy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Less than a month ago there was a sale, the 40$ plan was 10$ off for the first 3 months, after that it will go back to being 40$ a month

GR
Mayor / Maire

@appy  what plan are you on that it's 30$ ?   If it's the old 1gb plan it's now 25$

appy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is what it should look like when you open the ''My account section''

It's also my first month, my first bill was the 30$, it's only next month that i will get the 2$ credit card automatic payment discount.

Hope it helps!

Annotation 2019-10-06 164901.png

88cranston
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Unless they asked you for a referral code.....they did not arrange for you or your father to recieve an extra $1 off on one only of your accounts. 

Did either of you receive a $10 first time credit?

cheowk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i dont know, the walmart sale associate did it for me. 

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

You can read a bit more about it here

• If you set up AutoPay at activation, your first AutoPay reward will be automatically credited to your Self-Serve account after activation. After that, you will receive an AutoPay reward at each renewal date before payment is processed.

88cranston

Did you or your father refer each other for an additional $1 off?

88cranston

This process of changing/cancelling a card seems quirky. I set my card up and paid no problem. But I printed each page of the process. For the card I noticed that for my address I took the default province of Alberta. So for some reason I did not see a change option and canceled the card and reinput the same card with the correct province. It made no difference  to my account.....the $2 auto pay credit pay remained in place. 

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

You should have $2 available credit

If you don't please contact moderators

The very first time it is credited after the payment, and after that it will be applied to your/his account before charging the credit card. So next time the bill will be $4 less and after that it should be$2 less. If not, contact moderators

Lowufo

It will apply the $2 from autopay on next billing cycle.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@cheowk wrote:

I sign up with new line (for my dad) with my credit card at the store. when i get home, i change the credit card to my dad's credit card, i never get the the $2 credit. on the status, it mention my plan is on the "dynamic Autopay" not sure what does it mean?

PS: I sign up my line with my credit card and never change the credit card info, the $2 credit apply to me in couple days.

If you see the following line in your overview page after login, PM will deposit $2 to your dad's account before taking the monthly plan fee from your account.  "dynamic Autopay" means PM will use the available fund in your account first andonly take enough money from your autopay card to pay for your monthly fee.

• My Rewards
    • AutoPay Reward ($2)
  • BTW, You should also have $2 added to your dad's account available fund

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@cheowk wrote:

The Autopay reward will start being applied at your next renewal..if not, click the ? in lower right side of page to get moderator assistance.

Need Help? Let's chat.