cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auotopay fail. No service. Tearing my hair out. No-one to talk to. PM failure.

servicefail
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So PM has been bugging me to switch on Autopay for YEARS. The first thing that happens is that AUTOPAY fails to AUTOPAY. No service. Really pizzed off. It wants to AUTOPAY on May 7 (??????????). That is REALLY useful when my plan expires TODAY!!! Who's the genius behind this clustertruck? What do I do? I'd like to wring someone's neck, but getting my phone service will do for now.

4 REPLIES 4

servicefail

Well, I can't wait forever, so I jusy payed manually. PM just earned the Incompetance Badge. I know where they can stick it. Bravo!

servicefail

I just noticed that PM actually calls its Autopay "dynamic". This would be hilarious if it wasn't so absolutely pathetic. How does PM do it? It boggles the mind.

corriewright
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i am so pissed off also. no service becacuse they decide to offer **bleep** deals? so paying customers just get cut offf?? omg

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@servicefail wrote:

So PM has been bugging me to switch on Autopay for YEARS. The first thing that happens is that AUTOPAY fails to AUTOPAY. No service. Really pizzed off. It wants to AUTOPAY on May 7 (??????????). That is REALLY useful when my plan expires TODAY!!! Who's the genius behind this clustertruck? What do I do? I'd like to wring someone's neck, but getting my phone service will do for now.

Contact the moderators for assistance

click here to private message a Moderator

Need Help? Let's chat.