cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assistance needed to use $60 voucher

Punya
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Happy spring everyone !

I have just activated my new SIM with autopay option (credit card) and forgot to use $60 voucher while registering/ activating the SIM ?

- My account shows the $2 credit for autopay option for next bill in 19 Jun 19and my credit card has been debited with my plan charges.

-Can the autopay option be reverted ? so as to use $60 voucher now to pay the charges for my plan and activate autopay option later. $60 Vocuher expires 31 Jul 19.

Would sincerely apprciate a response !

Thanks,

Punya

6 REPLIES 6

Punya

It worked...Awsome! Smiley Very Happy

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Punya wrote:

Could you please let me know, how to add it in the payment page.

Unable to trace it. would be grateful for help.

Thanks,

Punya

Make a payment and select the drop down to get to voucher. Or use the 611 service.

Punya

Could you please let me know, how to add it in the payment page.

Unable to trace it. would be grateful for help.

Thanks,

Punya

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Punya wrote:

Happy spring everyone !

I have just activated my new SIM with autopay option (credit card) and forgot to use $60 voucher while registering/ activating the SIM ?

- My account shows the $2 credit for autopay option for next bill in 19 Jun 19and my credit card has been debited with my plan charges.

-Can the autopay option be reverted ? so as to use $60 voucher now to pay the charges for my plan and activate autopay option later. $60 Vocuher expires 31 Jul 19.

Would sincerely apprciate a response !

Thanks,

Punya

No, autopay amount cannot be reversed.  You can deposit your $60 voucher to your account.  It will be shown as available fund in your account.  PM will use your available fund first in your next renewal date instead of your autopay credit card.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Punya , Public Mobile is a prepaid service with no refunds per terms of service.  My suggestion to you is simply to go into your self service account and do a $60 top up by applying your voucher now.  This will load the $60 of funds into your account for future renewals.  You will still get $2 auto pay reward as long as the feature is enabled.  Money need not be taken from your account to get this reward.  In future renewals, the fund balance will be drawn down to zero before funds are taken from your credit card.  Hope this solution works for you.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Punya 

Add it to your account and the renewals will take from that pot of money first and then go to the autopay credit card. AND you still get the recurring 2 buck reward.

Need Help? Let's chat.