cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any known issues with credit card processing / renewals today June 17 or June 16?

nrg_svr
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Account registered for auto-pay, card is valid (confirmed with cc company 3 mins ago), not a new card number, no new expiry date (date is next year), no address change, it did not process the auto-pay renewal yday... and basically can't do anything, no service.... account shows autopay enabled, card registered, rewards applied, but the balance not charged...

13 REPLIES 13

J-L
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Dkai001  when I had problems with auto-pay I tried all the suggestions, nothing worked until I dialed 611 and made a manual payment using credit card for the exact amount owing. My phone started working right away.  I monitored my CC to be sure it did not get charged twice (it did not)

I hope you got your problem sorted quickly.

Take care.

@Dkai001  You may reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.
or Using 611 to make your payment: ( you need your 4 digit pin to buy an add on)
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

If this fails,  your card may be locked from too many attempts. Contact the moderators and ask them to apply payment,  amd to reactivate your service if necessary.  There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

@Dkai001 wrote:

Yes my autopay did not work too

i had no service for 24 hrs

credit card info did not change 

please someone advise the problem and fix it

Dial 611 to get status of your account.

Try adding $1 to your account, then restart your phone.

Anything help ?

If not, you'll need to scroll to top of this page and click Get Help / Chat with Simon to start process of moderator assistance. Keep an eye on the little envelope icon on top right side of page...that's where you'll get the moderator responses.

Or....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Dkai001

My auto renewal had issues 

please help

Dkai001

Yes my autopay did not work too

i had no service for 24 hrs

credit card info did not change 

please someone advise the problem and fix it

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi there! You can get help by submitting a ticket here https://bit.ly/2HK8Bnb. Chat with SIMon and write "talk to a human".

J-L
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@nrg_svr my husband and I  have been with PM for a year. We have never had a problem with autopay before, but on last renewal,  received a text from PM saying that rewards had been successfully applied, but later learned that the phone was not working when I wanted to make a call. A voice message said the account was suspended due to payment not received, but autopay is enabled so payment should have been received. We went online to make a manual payment $19 and change was due so put in 22$ (figuring the difference would be credited to my PM account) Payment Made flashed on on the screen then  disappeared. The phone still did not work. We checked the credit card and looked like the payment was still not taken. We tried all the suggestions, lost phone trick, reactivate button, rebooting phone, making a $1 manual payment to try to kick in autopay etc. I was about to submit a ticket but decided to try calling 611. We made a payment of exactly $19 that time and it went through immediately and the phone started working. Not sure if it was making the exact $19 payment due or if it was going through 611 or perhaps both that worked. That phone was without service for 2 days (luckily the other phone has a different renewal date so we still had a functioning phone) but now we know if autopay doesn't work we will try paying manually via 611 first and make an exact payment due. During that renewal period I have noticed there were a lot of people having the same or similar issue with autopay not working. Several people have also said they always manually top up their account $ a couple days before it's due in order to avoid problems with autopay. They keep autopay activated in order to continue to receive the autopay reward.

DPyro
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had the same issue and contacted the MODS. There was a glitch in the system and they needed to do something on their end to fix it. I suggest you contact them as you might have the same issue.

nrg_svr

We ended up using my card to get her account running again 3 days ago, and left it as is for the next few days.... and then voila, put her card info yet again today, and it accepted it.... Credit Union VISA card.... worked and was used the day after auto-pay failed.

Nothing changed on the cards end, it was nowhere near over-limit, etc.... Don't have time to investigate further, but something in the Public Mobile world glitched out.... Hopefully the next auto-renew goes through, we will know if it doesn't. It's been auto-renewing without issue for more than two years!

@nrg_svr you can do an instant top up at esso or Xoom.com to get your service up and running 

nrg_svr

Trying to process a manual payment with the card did not work, and again - as verified with issuer, card is valid.... anyway, a second day of no service I guess til I can get the wife onto chat with a mod.... there's something going on...

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@nrg_svr You may reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.
or Using 611 to make your payment: ( you need your 4 digit pin to buy an add on)
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

Stay safe. 

I haven't heard of any widespread issues. The issue would appear to be with your specific Public Mobile account. Since the payment hasn't gone through, you'll have to top up manually.

Need Help? Let's chat.