cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Successful Renewal

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I'm happy to report that my plan renewed smoothly once again, even as the PM system was undergoing overnight maintenance this time. As before, I tried to observe as much of the process as possible to see what I can learn, though my access to the account was blocked from 12:05 AM until about 8AM due to the maintenance.

Here was my report for my previous renewal where I recorded the stages.  

So far as I could tell, it was the same this time, and I have only a couple of minor observations to add:
-The earned rewards were converted to available funds almost exactly at midnight - 12:01 AM EST by my clock.
-Under the Plan & Add-ons -> Add-on Usage page, my plan's regular 12GB data allotment status was temporarily changed to "On Hold", as seen around 10PM last night.

PM_AddOnUsage_DataPlan_StatusOnHoldDuringRenewal.jpg

I was still able to use data, of course.  In the morning, it was back to "Active" status, reset to zero after renewal.

Everything went smoothly again as expected, and I just received a text from PM at noon today confirming my renewal.  Thank you PM.

Smiley Happy

============================

The following is a note to those who aren't familiar with account behavior during the autopay renewal process.  Here's what you would see if you happen to log in around or after midnight on your regular payment due date (date listed on the account Overview page):PM_RenewalAccountSuspendedStatus.jpg

If you are registered for autopay, the "suspended/expired" status is no cause for concern unless your service stops. No action is required when you see this, as the autopayment will be collected in the early morning and your service is normally renewed without interruption.

3 REPLIES 3

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

This is one of the most significant display bugs that ends up causing renewal failures.  It continues to elude repair.

Glad to hear
I think it's more like if you have autopay enabled then leave it on that its a confusion when ops try to login self serve and keep checking if autopay worked or not I don't bother login and checked unless if my service get interrupted if everything running the way they suppose to then its all good
But do agreed this process need little tweaking
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

Great, thanks 🙂

I can't wait for this weird behaviour to be fixed - will prevent so many people from being confused for nothing...

Need Help? Let's chat.