cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another AutoPay failure

cenbarter
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Not holding out much hope but saw a thread that said I might get a quicker response posting here than contacting the mods directly if my account is suspended so thought I'd try.

My AutoPay failed for an unknown reason so I have been without service all day. The credit card is working fine (made other transactions) and the credit card company says everything is ok. I tried to manually pay with the same credit card to get back up and running but that doesn't work either. Removed and readded the credit card as well.

Saw a suggestion to use a payment voucher instead. Good idea in theory but having bought enough to cover my plan, I can't get those to work either. By the way, it's really confusing to have two 12 digit numbers on the voucher, PIN and Voucher #. Which am I supposed to use? Doesn't really matter, I've tried both.

My ticket via SIMon was submitted over 7 hours ago now and I'm really frustrated.

If anyone has any other ideas, I'd be happy to hear them. Otherwise, fingers crossed I can get a mod reply soon and get up and running.

😞

4 REPLIES 4

jonfirlotte
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Submitting a ticket was a good move, the mods will likely be able to help you but the wait times can be frustrating, but hang in there, they'll get back to you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cenbarter wrote:

Thanks for the reply, appreciate the time it took to respond.

I can't dial 611 as I don't have phone service.

The credit card has worked for the past 6 months, nothing has changed.

Will try Icognito mode.

Not sure if it's related but I did just get a reply to my support request for the voucher not working. Coincidence? Nothing yet for the AutoPay problem.

I know you're saying you have no service but did you try to dial 611 or are you just concluding that you can't?

Anyway...you're with the mods now... so nuff said.

cenbarter
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the reply, appreciate the time it took to respond.

I can't dial 611 as I don't have phone service.

The credit card has worked for the past 6 months, nothing has changed.

Will try Icognito mode.

Not sure if it's related but I did just get a reply to my support request for the voucher not working. Coincidence? Nothing yet for the AutoPay problem.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@cenbarter 

That is frustrating.  It looks like that you have tried several things already.

For voucher, it sometimes takes extra time to "activate".  Maybe try dialing 611 and entering the voucher via the phone 611.  

For credit card, make sure address exactly matches your credit card billing address. If apartment number, leave that section blank. Try the postal code with a space between the first three digit and last three digts, or try without space.  

Website can be finicky.  Chrome incognito seems to work well with this site. 

Need Help? Let's chat.