cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amount Due says $150 and Available funds $0 but I had already paid it all on the first day

Shadowpt
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I bought a 90 day plan that cost $150 and have been using it with no issues since the first day.

Now that the 90 days are coming to an end I wanted to add another month, but I noticed that it states the amount due is the same value as what I had already paid for on the very first day and the available funds show $0.

Nevertheless the transaction history is showing the $150 paid for the plan on January 11th so I don't undertand how it is still showing the same amount due until April 10th.

Is there something wrong on the system? Why is this showing the amount due even though I had already paid for it?

4 REPLIES 4

@Shadowpt  You have up until your renewal to pay that $150 if you want service to continue.

Right under it, it should say "payment due date"

If you want to switch to a 30 day plan, then you need to go select a 30 day plan and select "change at next renewal"

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Shadowpt wrote:

I bought a 90 day plan that cost $150 and have been using it with no issues since the first day.

Now that the 90 days are coming to an end I wanted to add another month, but I noticed that it states the amount due is the same value as what I had already paid for on the very first day and the available funds show $0.

Nevertheless the transaction history is showing the $150 paid for the plan on January 11th so I don't undertand how it is still showing the same amount due until April 10th.

Is there something wrong on the system? Why is this showing the amount due even though I had already paid for it?

When you initially signed up, you must have selected a 90 day plan. That's what you'll be paying for again once that initial 90 days is expired. You have $0 on that plan right now but on the evening of your due date, PM will use your credit card that's linked to your account for payment. Welcome to PM.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Shadowpt wrote:

Amount due, is due for next renewal. You can put $150 and it will give you 90 days after April10th when your existing plan expires.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

$150 is the cost to renew the plan you are currently on, it wouldn't be for 1 month it would be for another 90 days. If you want to change to monthly renewals you will need to do a plan change.

After a renewal has gone through it will show the amount due for the next renewal, not what you immediately owe.

Need Help? Let's chat.