cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex autopay renewal

tracywallbank
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm a 3 year customer of PM, and have had my amex card on autopay from the beginning. December 28th 2019 was my renewal day as normal, but for some reason I lost service, and my card was not charged. Amex tell me nothing is wrong there end, and my details haven't changed. So to remedy, I deleted the card, then reentered the details ( including cvv on the FRONT ) and I still get the error message" sorry we were unable to verify your"

Are there Amex card problems?

5 REPLIES 5

tracywallbank

Did all that, still wont work.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@tracywallbank 

Make sure the credit card address matches what is on your statment.
1. If you live in multi-unit building, don't use the unit # or apt#. Just use the building number.
2. If the postal code on your statement has a space in the middle, left the last digit out. PM check the first 6 characters of the postal code only including the middle space.

kmutyala

I've activated my new line with Amex card. There shouldn't be any issue.

sweden06
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yeah, I would advice to reach out to a moderator as well. I added my Amex card two days ago without any problems. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@tracywallbank wrote:

I'm a 3 year customer of PM, and have had my amex card on autopay from the beginning. December 28th 2019 was my renewal day as normal, but for some reason I lost service, and my card was not charged. Amex tell me nothing is wrong there end, and my details haven't changed. So to remedy, I deleted the card, then reentered the details ( including cvv on the FRONT ) and I still get the error message" sorry we were unable to verify your"

Are there Amex card problems?

Click on the ? in lower right side of screen to start process of moderator assistance.

Need Help? Let's chat.