cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding vouchers

LandonP
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My service has been disconnected and I have vouchers too add but it’s not allowing me! Please help

9 REPLIES 9

@LandonP wrote:

Yes then says it’s invalid! I have 4 they all say same thing even bought more from a different store

@LandonP  Unfortunately there is a well documented problem with the PM system activating some vouchers. The problem seems to be Shopper's but some others as well. If you can wait then the moderator should be able to activate them from their end otherwise anothe option might be instant top-ups if it's kinda urgent.

Instant top-ups are the another way to pay in retail with the flexibility to top-up what you want between $10 to $100 and the simplicity of having it added right to your account without needing a PIN.

Simply tell the cashier how much you want topped up and provide them with your phone number. Instant top-ups are currently available at most Canadian Tire Gas, Esso, Gateway Newstands, and MacEwen locations. Contact your local store for details.

LandonP

Yes then says it’s invalid! I have 4 they all say same thing even bought more from a different store

@LandonP wrote:

Yes and the 1855 number and get the same response! Pin not accepted 

@LandonP  So when you dial #611 from your phone does it allow you to enter the 12-digit numeric PIN code located on the receipt? 

@LandonP depening on how busy they are it's 2 to 48 hrs

LandonP

Does it take long for them to respond usually! 

Thank you

@LandonP I would suggest you contact a moderator as suggested above https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

LandonP

Yes and the 1855 number and get the same response! Pin not accepted 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@LandonP  hi did you try on your phone*611

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Try incognito mode or try

calling 611 if online is not working

If both fail contact the moderators please

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.