cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding new credit card to reactivate my Public Mobile account.

JC66killerbeez
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I have attempted to add a new credit card on my account and it has taken me over 45 minutes as I have being kicked out from a few different pages.

• Can someone please contact me as my Public Mobile line has been disconnected due to my previous credit card being expired. I will gladly provide you with all of the information and if you can assist me to reactivate my account, it will be very much appreciated. 

Thank you very much for your time and assistance.

13 REPLIES 13

JC66killerbeez

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can also make a payment using recharge.com or ding.com but there is a service charge.

JC66killerbeez

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JC66killerbeez wrote:

Thank you very much for your help!

You can also buy vouchers online or in stores to get you going and then figure out the payment card.

JC66killerbeez

Thank you very much for your help!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JC66killerbeez wrote:

Unfortunately, I'm not able to edit my previous message.

threedots.jpg

@computergeek541 , oracles please remove @JC66killerbeez  personal information from the post.  Thanks.

JC66killerbeez

Thank you very much for your helpful information.

JC66killerbeez

Thank you very much for your helpful information.

Unfortunately, I'm not able to edit my previous message.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@JC66killerbeez wrote:

Hello, I have attempted to add a new credit card on my account and it has taken me over 45 minute as I have being kicked out from a few different pages.

• Can someone please call me on my alternate phone number @ 416-671-2303 as my Public Mobile line has been disconnected due to my previous credit card being expired. I will gladly provide you with all of my pertinent credit card information and if you can assist me to activate my Public Mobile line, it will be very much appreciated. I have been a loyal customer for over a decade and would like to continue.

Thank you very much for your time and assistance.

Best Regards,

John Chronis 

@JC66killerbeez contact a moderator  click on the ? Bottom right hand corner Ask Simon to speak to a human this will help create a ticket to speak to a moderator  mention can't replace credit card not working    check the envelope top right corner for a reply response time is 2 to 48 hours

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JC66killerbeez 

No one's going to call you back.

Make sure the address you enter matches your payment card billing address. Don't use the apt# field. Don't include the space in the postal code OR do drop the last digit.

But it might have locked you out if you've been trying many times.

You'll need to contact the moderators to clear that.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@JC66killerbeez ,

Please edit your post to remove any personal information by clicking the 3 dots at the top, right corner of your post. This is a public forum for all to see. 😮

Are you locked out of your account, if so try the forgot password option.

If it has been more than 90 days suspended, then you lost your phone number and will have to obtain a NEW SIM card to reactive.

If you are locked out of your account and have been active recently, ask the moderator team to help unlock your SELF SERVE account by private messaging them here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You should remove your personal information as this is a public forum.  Click on the three dots on the top right.

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also clear your cache and cookies then reboot.

If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

Need Help? Let's chat.